fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.

Ga naar beneden 
+14
WrysLovesYou
Ike.
matthew.
Haar.
- Leonardo
Hector.
Eliwood
The Mighty Shadow Dragon
Lugh
Serra.
Tactican
Merric
MarthLowell
Navarre
18 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Hector.

Hector.

Aantal berichten : 327
Registratiedatum : 13-03-12
Leeftijd : 29

Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptydi maa 13, 2012 11:13 am

The Mighty Shadow Dragon schreef:
Serra. schreef:

Doesn't look like you're going to laugh anyway
Is that a challenge? Very well..
I'm sure i can laugh when i burnt your flesh to ashes. You'll die blindly searching for an escape of the inferno of flames, but the fire shall consume you slowly and painful. Nothing but an ugly pile of bones will remain, perished and rotten.. Isn't that just hilarious?

Um, right. Say, you're a dragon, no? I got Armads. And my friend Eliwood there got Durandal. If Lyn were here too, she would have the Sol Katti.
Three dragonkillers against a single dragon. Hah, we'd win.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Eliwood

Eliwood

Aantal berichten : 3660
Registratiedatum : 12-03-12

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptydi maa 13, 2012 11:18 am

Hector. schreef:
Serra. schreef:

Doesn't look like you're going to laugh anyway
I'm sure i can laugh when i burnt your flesh to ashes. You'll die blindly searching for an escape of the inferno of flames, but the fire shall consume you slowly and painful. Nothing but an ugly pile of bones will remain, perished and rotten.. Isn't that just hilarious?

Um, right. Say, you're a dragon, no? I got Armads. And my friend Eliwood there got Durandal. If Lyn were here too, she would have the Sol Katti.
^ Very true what he's saying ^
Lugh

Lugh

Aantal berichten : 160
Registratiedatum : 09-03-12
Leeftijd : 25

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptydi maa 13, 2012 12:19 pm

I-I'm scared!!
Eliwood

Eliwood

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptydi maa 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Lugh schreef:
I-I'm scared!!
Don't worry, he may be very scary, but we can fight back if we must.
- Leonardo

- Leonardo

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 11-03-12
Leeftijd : 27

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptydi maa 13, 2012 1:14 pm

That's horrible! I can't believe you would want something like that to happen!

Eliwood schreef:
Don't worry, he may be very scary, but we can fight back if we must.
I couldn't agree more. When it comes to the point we get locked in combat, we will stand our ground.
The Mighty Shadow Dragon

The Mighty Shadow Dragon

Aantal berichten : 19

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptydi maa 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Merric schreef:
..It's not. It's everything but hilarious. You're.. Unbelievably terrible. And i thought we were rid of you...
Ah, Merric. The Wind Mage from Khadein, am I right? I remember you. You and your grand, sweeping magic. Still the same bravery, but how sad you've lost your humor..

Eliwood schreef:
What has made you so sadistic? How could you possibly like seeing people die?

*turns black*
Interesting question..
People who want to stop me are to be killed. Those who oppose me are dead men. Anyone who's wishing my death shall be punished.
These mortals are highly overestimating themselves, and their stupidity comes to a cost. And what is a better way of making them pay than the thrill of ending them yourself? Finishing those who were blind to see my power. The smell of burning corpses, their life fading away into the deepest depths of darkness.. It's good. It's very good. Almost fascinating..

Hector. schreef:
Ah. Very funny.. You're depending on your wimpy little weaponry, not?

Lugh schreef:
I-I'm scared!!
Yes, little boy.. Be afraid. You're very right being so.
Hector.

Hector.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 14, 2012 1:28 pm

And Marth there got Falchion, and whoever we need got other weaponry.
Ohyeah, don't forget. Some of us have also dragons on their teams. *shrugs*
Eliwood

Eliwood

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Ninian, for example.
Hector.

Hector.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Eliwood schreef:
Ninian, for example.
You're putting your girlfriend on the stage? Aww, you're so evil, Eliwood.
I was talking about that Tiki-girl Marth has, for example.
Merric

Merric

Aantal berichten : 1146
Registratiedatum : 08-03-12
Leeftijd : 28

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Hector. schreef:

Tiki is very effective against other dragons as well. She would stand a good chance, as long as she doesn't let this Shadow Dragon's words get to her.
Hector.

Hector.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 14, 2012 1:42 pm

Merric schreef:
Hector. schreef:

Tiki is very effective against other dragons as well. She would stand a good chance, as long as she doesn't let this Shadow Dragon's words get to her.

Oh and we better don't forget that child from Arcadia. Fa, riiite.
Eliwood

Eliwood

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Hector. schreef:
Eliwood schreef:
Ninian, for example.
I'm not saying I'm going to let her fight
Hector.

Hector.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 14, 2012 1:52 pm

Eliwood schreef:

We can't have non-fighting units against anything like a "Shadow Dragon", dumby.
Eliwood

Eliwood

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Hector. schreef:
Eliwood schreef:

We can't have non-fighting units against anything like a "Shadow Dragon", dumby.
She can dance!
Hector.

Hector.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 14, 2012 1:55 pm

For us, not for the enemy.
Merric

Merric

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 14, 2012 2:04 pm

And dancing for our allies in enemy range would be risky. From last clash, i remember Medeus' has a well-sized range. If we put any dancers next to our fighters, they would be under attack before they can even make a single move. We can't afford to have them die in vain..
Falling back on the subject of fighters, however, i'll have to make sure to take my max-forged Thoron with me. Ordinary spells do little to no damage on dragons.
Hector.

Hector.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Merric schreef:
And dancing for our allies in enemy range would be risky. From last clash, i remember Medeus' has a well-sized range. If we put any dancers next to our fighters, they would be under attack before they can even make a single move. We can't afford to have them die in vain..
Falling back on the subject of fighters, however, i'll have to make sure to take my max-forged Thoron with me. Ordinary spells do little to no damage on dragons.

Oh, Ninian is terrible at getting hit. a great dodger. As far as I know, she just doesn't feel like dying won't die. Except if you put Eliwood in front of her with a certain dragonslayerDurandal weapon.
Merric

Merric

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Hector. schreef:
Oh, Ninian is terrible at getting hit. a great dodger. As far as I know, she just doesn't feel like dying won't die. Except if you put Eliwood in front of her with a certain dragonslayerDurandal weapon.
It may work out temporarily, but exhaustion plays a role too. I don't know how long the battle will be taking, and the thing itself is already pretty risky. If she doesn't pay enough attention for any split second, it's over. We might however be able to still make profit of her dances if we put people with good resistance like myself in front. Also, Warp Staves might be a good additive to the thing, which allow us to send her away if the situation turns from worse to worst.
Tactican

Tactican

Aantal berichten : 248
Leeftijd : 26

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 14, 2012 2:21 pm

Merric schreef:

Hey, as a tactican, I kinda know that Ninian has amazing resistance too. She even receives STR growth.
Merric

Merric

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 14, 2012 2:28 pm

SwordMaster schreef:

Hey, as a tactican, I kinda know that Ninian has amazing resistance too. She even receives STR growth.
True, but she's.. Well, not defenseless as such, but dancers can't counterattack in any way for what i know, which allows Medeus into a free play. Her resistance might give her some time to flee if she gets in a dangerous situation, though. So you do have a point.
Haar.

Haar.

Aantal berichten : 36
Leeftijd : 33

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Merric schreef:

True, but she's.. Well, not defenseless as such, but dancers can't counterattack in any way for what i know, which allows Medeus into a free play. Her resistance might give her some time to flee if she gets in a dangerous situation, though. So you do have a point.
Merric. You're missing one very important point. Resistance is not all. Yes, your argument is valid, but the way i see it you're relying too much on pure resistance. Get yourself into a battle with this Shadow Dragon with that attitude and you'll be out of strength very soon.
Tactican

Tactican

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 14, 2012 2:35 pm

In agreeal with Haar.
Either way, a good speed is nice too.
Get out a swordmaster with something nearing a dragon-murdering thing and we'll be partly fine too. C:
Haar.

Haar.

Aantal berichten : 36
Leeftijd : 33

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Tactican schreef:
In agreeal with Haar.
Either way, a good speed is nice too.
Get out a swordmaster with something nearing a dragon-murdering thing and we'll be partly fine too. C:
That will do fine. But you must be careful with their poor ability to survive Breath attacks. Swordmasters will be worth it as long as they dodge, but fully relying on that is dangerous, too. For the best, you could take a well-balanced unit. Long-ranged Snipers or Marksmen might prove to be good, steady attackers as well.
Merric

Merric

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 14, 2012 2:46 pm

How about some strong and swift Airborne units as addition to the whole thing? High up in the sky this Dragon can't hurt them, and they only need to lower if they are about to attack. Their resistance is said to be great as well, just like their ability to dodge. They would make a good match if you ask me.
Only problem you will encounter then are your own bowmen. They have to be extremely careful not to take the pegasi or dragons down.
Tactican

Tactican

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Emptywo maa 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Yes, pegasi are useful. Florina killing Nergal ftw.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 3 Empty

Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 3 van 13Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Godsammederrie.
» Blast :B /// De titel van dit topic moet tussen de 10 en 255 tekens lang zijn.De titel van dit topic moet tussen de 10 en 255 tekens lang zijn.De titel van dit topic moet tussen de 10 en 255 tekens lang zijn.
» YAY EEN FAN FORUM TOPIC VOOR MIJ.
» Helllowahhh. ~ [ Child Version Topic @ Lili&Roy ]

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Cafe :: Algemene topics-
Ga naar: