fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.

Ga naar beneden 
+14
WrysLovesYou
Ike.
matthew.
Haar.
- Leonardo
Hector.
Eliwood
The Mighty Shadow Dragon
Lugh
Serra.
Tactican
Merric
MarthLowell
Navarre
18 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Merric

Merric

Aantal berichten : 1146
Registratiedatum : 08-03-12
Leeftijd : 28

Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptywo apr 11, 2012 10:03 am

Roy. schreef:

List of fallen on another topic? But the people of the continent all dying would be rude if Hector, Eliwood or me are game over e3e;. Like, then it's instant game over for every Elibian...quite sad.
Yeah. Pretty much like that indeed. xd Just another topic with the name "List of the fallen" used only for this Roleplay.
Also, I know ;u;. It IS what would happen in Fire Emblem, but little too.. unfair for use at the forums. xD. I think.
Same OoC person on another account. Lol I'm making it all look so messy .
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Eliwood

Eliwood

Aantal berichten : 3660
Registratiedatum : 12-03-12
Leeftijd : 29

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptywo apr 11, 2012 11:23 am

*lifts Durandal a little, and, despite the weight, manages to get it high enough to strike quickly, with one powerful downwards swing, when needed* Which it will be, that's what I'm sure of. Everything will be needed now. This feels so much like the battle with Nergal, yet it feels totally different. But I heard Roy, he sounds so clear and confident, he's great at this. Actually, I feel kind of proud, despite the serious situation. That brings me back to reality. I must be ready to strike -and dodge- at any time. I am ready, now. I'll stay focused.
The Mighty Shadow Dragon

The Mighty Shadow Dragon

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 13-03-12

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptydo apr 12, 2012 11:21 am

Don't worry, Marth.. The past won't repeat. Not this once again, I will be taken down by any of you..
Oh, just the way they are marching forward.. They are only confident because of the amount they are with, but taking a look at all of them alone, they are one by one the same kind of weak mortals that have nothing but their hopes to keep them going..
Wings still folded in, safely keeping the unprotected inside membrane of them close against his scale armor, the Shadow Dragon's deep red eyes slowly went from left to right observingly, meeting Eliwood, Hector, Marth - but keeping a remarkably composed attitude.
A cold breeze passed through the air, carrying Roy's words as well as the sound of a cling into the distance, drawing the massive dragon's attention towards the arrow that had just hit him with no effect. Upon redirecting his attention on what few people were coming his way to find the archer among them who fired it, he heard a faint approaching sound of rumbling thunder which was Thoron, and in less than a second after had a bright bolt of lightning surrounding him.
It struck, faded, then disappeared, leaving nothing but little electricity running over the dragon's scales, but not getting past the protective layer at all.
The dragon wasn't hurt. He wasn't blinded. He was not even distracted, knowing that was exactly their intention. He seemed to be smiling, almost mockingly at what wimpy power these humans were capable of using.
Hm. I might play around a little first.. And then, in all glory, put an end to all what's left of them.. His head raised in intentions of making an intimidating appearance, the creature's lurking eyes fixed on his enemies. Dark smoke wafting from his nostrils, suggesting he was readying to ignite his breath any second. Come.. Death is awaiting you. I wouldn't try to make it wait so long..

- ActsThoughtsSayings. -
Serra.

Serra.

Aantal berichten : 680
Registratiedatum : 09-03-12
Leeftijd : 27

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptydo apr 12, 2012 1:51 pm

Good. I don't really like obeying commands and rules and such, but this time, I guess I really have to. It doesn't feel like 'obeying' anyway. It feels like... making myself useful. That makes me feel a lot better already, yes, useful. I'm readying my Psychic staff, but it seems nobody is hurt yet. Well, as soon as they get hurt, I'll use my healing magic. Serra's magical magic, healing, stuff... yeah. Wait. What was it with the light magic that old dude had almost eaten? Something inside me says it was quite USEFUL, and I should try to get it back.
matthew.

matthew.

Aantal berichten : 253
Registratiedatum : 11-03-12
Leeftijd : 26

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptydo apr 12, 2012 1:57 pm

I really don't think you want that back anymore...
Serra.

Serra.

Aantal berichten : 680
Registratiedatum : 09-03-12
Leeftijd : 27

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptydo apr 12, 2012 1:58 pm

matthew. schreef:
Fitting comment is fitting xD
Merric

Merric

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptydo apr 12, 2012 2:02 pm

matthew. schreef:
I wouldn't take it if I were you indeed. Unless you got something to disinfect it first.. You never know what kind of bacteria-
.. ... .. Nevermind.
Roy.

Roy.

Aantal berichten : 3996
Registratiedatum : 05-04-12

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptyvr apr 13, 2012 3:42 am

OOC: -w- I never used a different RP style than *lol fails* o_o MY APOLOGIES IF I FAIL AT THIS D8.

Once again I'm quickly looking around at the place that has been calm untill Medeus showed up.
Well, I don't know much about what it really looked like at first, because I've got here later on and then watched from a short distance. But now it's soon to be a battlefield of lots of bloodshed.
Honestly, the idea that I'm actually once again starting such a battle is actually quite frightening. I know I'm used to lead, but it always scared me. What if I do something wrong? What if someone would die?
I'm watching that cleric girl being deep in thoughts.. Should I warn her to be more careful? I should..

"Focus! You really need to look after everyone with your staves!"
That should be enough..
now, for that Medeus..
It seems like nothing is going very well right now, is it? The arrow, the thunder spell...
Now what WOULD work?! Come on Roy, you're currently the leader, the tactican, they're counting on you now... Think.. Think... but concentrate..

I stare again at the massive dragon, biting on my lip, holding in a small groan. Slowly stepping forwards to take a better position. Think..think!!
Navarre

Navarre

Aantal berichten : 211
Leeftijd : 33

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptyvr apr 13, 2012 7:02 am

Wait, there's a fight going on now? Feh, I think I missed something. I can walk away slowly now and survive, or help those idiots who don't see the difference between a cherry and a tomato...
Hmph, a little fight actually IS drawing my attention right now, isn't it?

Walking forward, towards that little twerp there that's supposedly leading right now.
....Inspecting Medeus, looking for a weak spot. Hardly seeing one.
Looking down. In my hand, a stupid failing steel sword. Sighing.
Tied to my belt... a Killing Edge and a Wyrmslayer.
Ah well, it's something, and not too pathetic.
I drop the steel sword, it's pointless after all. Taking the Killing Edge in one hand, the Wyrmslayer in another, now standing next to that little twerp.
"........................."
Merric

Merric

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptyma apr 16, 2012 11:47 am

Ohlol, style change. o3o ..Well, I've worked with this style many times before {five years of Roleplay Experience ftw xD} so that'll be fine I guess xd .

After the light of Thoron faded, Merric was not surprised to see it hadn't done anything; But it was a setback that it had not created an opening or distraction at all, and so Medeus had now been able to get ready. Hearing Roy ordering him to use Forblaze now, as well as him saying the others should use their strongest weaponry too, he highly doubted that was the right thing to do. I know it's what these weapons are made for.. But if we use our strongest attacks now, all at the same time, while Medeus is still at full health.. Then we will be pretty much through these when he's starting to get weakened. Isn't it a better thing to.. Spread the use of the Divine Weapons more over the whole thing? Combining one's Divine Attack with others' normal attacks at a time might do better.. Despite of his own thoughts about the situation, he decided to just do as Roy said. One should lead, others should follow. And since he was a Lord, it was only natural.
Replacing Thoron with the somewhat heavier Forblaze, he took a few more steps distance to quickly look up the spell without being too much in Medeus' attack range. Introduction, Warnings, Basics, Effect.. Come on, I need the spells themselves! Quickly scanning through the pages, he finally found what he was looking for. He took a short few seconds to read the words, pointing out the right pronounciation in his mind. ..Hm. Maybe like.. .. ..Yes. That will do.
Keeping Forblaze open at the page he'd found the spell, he swiftly made his way back to the battle zone, preparing to use the Divine Magic when back in range. Upon running back, he caught sight of Navarre. Hatred filled his mind, but he decided to put it aside at the very least until the fight was over, and managed to ignore the thoughts to focus on battle.

{Little reminder just in case; In his 2nd last post Roy DID order people to use their Divine Weaponry. xD Just thought i'd mention it here to prevent confusion}
Lilina

Lilina

Aantal berichten : 1134
Registratiedatum : 21-04-12

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 9:53 am

I look around when everyone is taking positions and I feel kinda useless because Merric already has Forblaze. 'Uum Roy..can I do something?'
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 10:13 am

First I look at the tall person next to me, and don't say a word.
I'll take my time to reply on Lilina first.

"Hm? Lilina.. Do you really want to take part in this?"
My voice probably doesn't sound very optimistic. I just don't want to get her hurt, yet I know she's a terribly good mage. Hm. If Merric- if that's his name, as far as I know now - , rather tries that Starlight spell, then maybe he can give Forblaze to Lilina. She's an expert with it. But how to make them trade the tomes if there's a giant...thing right in front of us wanting us dead?
I moan slightly. This is just going great. And that's sarcastic.
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 10:20 am

'Well yes, anything to help.' I look at Roy's expression, he's obviously not very eager to let me join the fight.
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 10:47 am

"Okay, then.."
I lock my vision on Merric. He's not that far away.
"Try to trade tomes with him, he got Forblaze with him right now.." is what I say, while pointing at him.
I shouldn't look at lilina now, she'll probably notice I DO worry about her.

--OOC: Wohoo, onweer ._.
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 10:49 am

'Okay then.' I run off to Merric still looking at Roy a bit, he IS worried about me, I'm sure of it.
Merric

Merric

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 11:39 am

His attention now fully focused at Medeus, Merric quickly searched for an angle from which he would not hit any allies with the Forblaze Tome; Which was a rather hard thing to do, at the very least to someone not knowing the exact effect of his tome yet. It wasn't long until he found the kind of spot he was looking for, and he quickly heaved his arm, readying to charge and release the Forblaze spell. Glancing down at the book in his other hand once more, he then tried to remember the spell as best as he could, about to speak the words out loud, when he suddenly took notice of someone running his way at that very moment. ..Huh? He hadn't yet started pronouncing the words; Which was a good thing, since stopping halfway a spell could be dangerous; And slowly lowered his arm again, wondering who, and above all, why someone like that would be looking for him in the midst of a battle like this.
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 11:44 am

I manage to find Merric when he is about to attack with forblaze 'Sir Merric, I had to ask if we could trade with tomes, Roy thought you wanted to use your own tome instead of forblaze so he said that I should ask to trade'.
Merric

Merric

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 12:09 pm

..Trading tomes? A small doubt overfell Merric as he still wasn't accustomed to the fact of being approached by someone he didn't know at all, who, too, asked for the strongest weapon in his possession just like that. Well.. I haven't seen her in our army before, but.. She doesn't eye like wanting anything bad. And it's times like these you need to have confidence in one another, not? ..Besides, she mentioned Roy. That should be enough. Well.. I guess that's fine. A small smile crossed his face as he carefully closed the book and handed it over. I think you would be able to make better use of it then me, anyway. He said, not unkindly. I'll then just stick to Starlight for now.
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 12:11 pm

'Thank you sir merric'!' I immediately look in forblaze and ready a spell
The Mighty Shadow Dragon

The Mighty Shadow Dragon

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Ah.. I'm being charged at, isn't it?
The dragon's head lowered briefly, his sharp eyes narrowing at Lilina, into a look that gave forth a sense of him still not taking things seriously.
Well then.. I'll gladly return the favor, little girl.. It's my pleasure.
What little dark smoke he had breathed out before was immediately driven away as the creature started to inhale the air around him. His front paws slowly straightened, his shoulders tensed. Every second his neck stretched higher gracefully, his threatening appearance almost seeming to grow even more in size.
On the top of his breath, his lungs filled with the yet cold air, Medeus' front paws left the ground for a split second, the whole front of his body raising up high like a prancing horse. To add a final bit of strength to his charge, the massive dragon's wings swung open, the strength behind the movement blowing a strong gust away from him. Their size was almost equal to the very size of Medeus himself, and stretched across a long range, exposing the frail inside of the wings for as long as it lasted, but also being a weapon themselves; strong and heavy enough to even wipe away a horse through pure force of wind.
Now.. Let us begin.

-ActsThoughtsSayings.-
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:10 pm

'I won't allow you to hurt more people!' I ready a spell reading the words and releas the spell on Medeus's left wing.
The Mighty Shadow Dragon

The Mighty Shadow Dragon

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:36 pm

There you go, human.. Burn!
Wings swaying backwards, he blew himself forward and back to the ground with enormous impact; uncaring about the attack that came his way. Nevertheless, the spell reached him shortly, and upon the moment he made contact with the ground, the whole of it shivering under the weight of his massive claws, Forblaze had found it's way to his left wing. The flames covered a mid spot of the membrane, burning as it blew against it. Quickly, he folded back in his wings, but it was too late to prevent the left wing from getting hurt.
Hrngg.. These mortals do know how to play a game, I see.. The mocking expression that had been on his face before now partly faded into something more irritated. Let's lift the level a bit..
Medeus felt the slight hurt stabbing, but however, did not let it hold him back. Despite being disturbed in the midst of his attack, he had still charged the fire within him, and would not let go of this chance.
His maw opened and released a wave of fire, covering a wide range in both length and width, sending an intense heat over the whole nearby area. The speed of the fierce flames was incredible, burning down anything on it's way as it went straight for Lilina.

-ActsThoughtsSayings.-
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:40 pm

'Aaaaaah!' I try to duck for the gigantic fire wave coming to me. 'Okay then, let's counter fire with fire!' I release another spell to counter his attack but see that it's losing already.
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:46 pm

"LILINA, RUN!" is what I shout the moment I realize she might not even be ABLE to escape the death that's just a few seconds away from her. I lose both mind and control for a moment as I immediatly run towards her, but also running towards the giant streak of fire.
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:49 pm

'Roy! Have you gone nuts, it's too dangerous!' I try another spell, only knowing it will only buy me a second or twenty.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 12 Empty

Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 12 van 13Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Godsammederrie.
» Blast :B /// De titel van dit topic moet tussen de 10 en 255 tekens lang zijn.De titel van dit topic moet tussen de 10 en 255 tekens lang zijn.De titel van dit topic moet tussen de 10 en 255 tekens lang zijn.
» YAY EEN FAN FORUM TOPIC VOOR MIJ.
» Helllowahhh. ~ [ Child Version Topic @ Lili&Roy ]

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Cafe :: Algemene topics-
Ga naar: