fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.

Ga naar beneden 
+14
WrysLovesYou
Ike.
matthew.
Haar.
- Leonardo
Hector.
Eliwood
The Mighty Shadow Dragon
Lugh
Serra.
Tactican
Merric
MarthLowell
Navarre
18 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuteurBericht
Roy.

Roy.

Aantal berichten : 3996
Registratiedatum : 05-04-12
Leeftijd : 26

Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:59 pm

"It's also dangerous for you! Get away from there!"
I definitely sound way too worried about her. But this is a situation of life and death. She's going to die if she won't run.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Lilina

Lilina

Aantal berichten : 1134
Registratiedatum : 21-04-12

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 2:01 pm

'Uuuurgh...Okay..here goes nothing!' I fire one last spell and make a run for it to the side, after the spell works out I just manage to get out of the attacks range. 'phew....that was close'
Eliwood

Eliwood

Aantal berichten : 3660
Registratiedatum : 12-03-12
Leeftijd : 29

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 2:36 pm

I feel like I've turned into stone when I see the wave of fire and my son running towards it, powerless to stop the fire. Lilina's spell seems to pay them enough time to get away from the flames, luckily. Just then I realise there's also some fire coming this way.
"Hector, to the right!"
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 11:53 pm

'Well, no time to wait!' I ready another spell at medeus's right wing, I do however notice it's getting harder to read the words in the book, all a bit vague ,whenever it's my eyes or the book itself doesn't matter in this situation I guess.
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptyma apr 23, 2012 7:34 am

"Lilina..." is the thing I mutter when I'm trying to recover and figure out what the hell just happened, actually.
I realize she doesn't even notice how worried I am about her, and I just can't find out whether it's good or bad that she doesn't.
I step aside, giving her more space to cast the spell, since Forblaze sure is a rough one. Yet I know she can handle it. She just did cast it, so I shouldn't worry. I just shouldn't worry about her.
Fixing my sight again on Medeus, I see that Eliwood took his kind of lead on the very front, guiding himself and Hector towards the immense dragon. I breathe deeply for a moment. Searching for guiding words for everyone here.
Realizing I left that tall guy just standing there.
Volke

Volke

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 22-04-12
Leeftijd : 37

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptyma apr 23, 2012 8:50 am

Hm.. I might need to get a new Silver Knife soon. This one's nothing more than a miserable botch by now. Standing aside of the battlefield, leaning against a tree, the mysterious figure once again tried to rub some bloodstains off his weapon's blade with a small piece of cloth. Before long it was cleaned, but he didn't yet look satisfied at all. He grumbled once as he shove his finger over the edge of the knife but did not feel any hurt. Such poor quality.. It's only been used a small amount of times, and look what's happened to it's sharpness just already. Next time, he would make sure to get something better. Or with a longer lifespan at least.

Looking up from it, and standing upright, his eyes once again examined the battlefield shortly. It seemed the first attacks of the dragon were unleashed now as well, and the battle had really started after all. And although it had only just begun, he wondered how long it would take for either side to give up. Battles in which two or more powerful forces stood against one another would never last long.
Then the sky drew his attention. In the far distance there was a clear sign of dark clouds approaching, and he realised it would be starting to rain in less than a few hours. ..I do need to find shelter before the bad weather breaks out. I wouldn't be catching a cold out here.
His sight went back to the massive clash, while leaning back against the tree again.
..I might however watch the whole thing a little longer. It's a pretty big sight you don't get to see everyday. There was no haste.
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptyma apr 23, 2012 9:24 am

'uuuurgh...this is getting heavy to do..but I can't stop now!' I prepare another spell aiming at the dragons legs, my sight is however turning a bit vague and my legs feel heavy..but no time to think about that, I have to help.
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptyma apr 23, 2012 9:30 am

I look aside again. Lilina doesn't look good, in my opinion. " Lilina.. you're turning pale... don't exhaust yourself, please.."
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptyma apr 23, 2012 9:50 am

'I know Roy, I won't..' I aim at the dragons legs hoping to ceize it's movement for now.
The Mighty Shadow Dragon

The Mighty Shadow Dragon

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 13-03-12

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptyma apr 23, 2012 11:45 am

If these wimpy creatures aren't lucky today.. Ha ha. Well well, it seems they finally found a way to affect me, but I the more found a way to prevent that now..
After releasing the final bit of charged fire, the dragon snapped his jaws together and raised his head again to overlook what damage he had done. However, he growled upon seeing they had somehow managed to escape his fiery breath, and except for setting some grass and bushes aflame, it's effect had been naught.
Yet he still had the advantage of what little chaos he had created, and would definitely hold on to it. He got distracted by another Forblaze spell coming his way, but his already folded wings would not take any damage strong enough to make a difference when lying protected along his scale armor like they were now; and having learned from his last action, the chances on him spreading them again so soon after were nihil. Alltogether, he ignored Lilina's efforts on damaging him another time, and seized the moment of confusion to make a leap forward; his sharp claws settling deep in the ground with every step he made, tearing out pieces of soil as they lift again. The distance between him and his preys was closing quickly, and he collected both strength and speed in his pace as he simply intented on trampling them, if not any other form of close combat. Teeth, claws, horns - all great in size yet greater in might, they were perfect weapons during a direct assault. However, he'd overseen one thing, which was the second spell aimed at his legs. It hit him on the right front leg, sending a stunning feeling through the whole of it. The scales weren't yet broken through, so the spell did not cause him any pain, but it did take all feeling from his leg for a couple of seconds; causing him to stumble upon the impact, and the time it took regaining his balance, even though only short, took away his advantage.
He grumbled, irritated by how his intention was disabled, but did not give in on the attack just yet. Recapturing power behind his dash forward, he charged further at the group in front of him, closing the distance at a terrifying speed.

-ActsThoughtsSayings.-
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptyma apr 23, 2012 1:21 pm

'One more time!' I try to hit Medeus on the head this time, while my head is getting a bit foggy I manage to fire the spell at him, I do however feel very tired and I'm barely able to keep standing, I also lose grip on the book causing me to accidentaly drop it, I rush to get it again.
matthew.

matthew.

Aantal berichten : 253
Registratiedatum : 11-03-12

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptywo apr 25, 2012 10:42 am

'Oh, I only have to protect Serra? Well that should be easy, she never gets close to the frontline anyway...' I lay back a bit, watching the battle that is going on.
The Mighty Shadow Dragon

The Mighty Shadow Dragon

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 13-03-12

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptywo apr 25, 2012 1:10 pm

The thumping sound of his claws smiting at the ground returned with every more step he took. His eyes fixed on Lilina, readying to strike, he then took notice of another spell of the same kind being charged at him; but remembering what effect it had on his leg last time, he decided he wouldn't be hit by it another once.
Ah.. Do they really expect me to be so stupid? I won't be making the same mistake again..
Carefully watching the mage's movements, he made a quick prediction on the direction Forblaze would be cast at, so he could at least avoid getting in the midst of it. Holding back his speed for a small second, he waited for the right moment, and when the flames burst out and shot straight in his direction, he swayed the whole of his weight to the right in order to make a quick sidestep; swinging his rightside wing out to prevent himself from falling over, but quickly folding it back in after stabilizing again.
The spell extended fast, and the fire had quickly surrounded his feet, but he was well away from the center of focus. What now hit him was only of medium effect, and stunned the feeling in his legs so briefly that it had no major result. He leaped straight through it, not bothered by the spell at all.
Such a nice try..
The dragon got back on his original sprint, now only several seconds away.
Heh heh. But the turn is mine now. It's time for knockback!..
His beak cracking open again, massive sharp teeth showing that could easily pierce through any kind of shield; but he intented on nothing more than to use them to kill his target with one swift snap. The beast's head swung forward, his teeth glimmering as they neared the prey; and prepared to whack together..

-ActsThoughtsSayings.-
Roleplay note: Giving one turn chance on any possible escape or turning up savior.
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptyvr apr 27, 2012 8:01 am

Note to Eliwood; Order accepted, possible failure not my fault.

L-Lilina!” Is the thing I shout another time when I see that she’s seriously on the verge of collapsing, but now also at the same time going to be EATEN by something as MASSIVE as THAT THING.
Now there are a few options, run and leave her alone – never.
Run and take her along with you - that would take too long.
Try to get her away from here – last try failed too.
Be heroic and sacrifice yourself – SOMEONE wouldn’t forgive you that, Roy. Maybe even more persons.
I moan slightly, as I run up forwards. “ Why..?!! What is this needed for?!
I know, words don’t help, but I can at least buy Lilina some time…. I hope I can.
Problem is, by trying, it could almost guarantee my own death. Oops.
But now I’ve already rushed forwards and standing in a protective posing, hoping to make it any worth.
Definitely not.
Lilina, r..run.. now you can..!!” is the thing I shout while still looking forwards to the giant dragon coming forwards, aiming right at us two.
I guess I look like a five-year old trying to protect someone from a bully. Probably.
Not like a 15-year old prince who’s protecting a princess from a giant dragon ready to eat her.
… If I make a single mistake, I’m dead. …
Merric

Merric

Aantal berichten : 1146
Registratiedatum : 08-03-12
Leeftijd : 28

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptyvr apr 27, 2012 8:20 am

Stunned, with no clue what to do about it, Merric could only watch while the Dragon sprinted after the others. He couldn’t stop it, since none of his weapons would be of any effect. Starlight would do as much as to confuse or blind the creature, but even then, he knew that unless the magic was made for it, it generally dealt no good damage to a Manakete at all.
He couldn’t stop Medeus. Not with what he was capable of doing..

Then suddenly he was thrown out of his thoughts, and reality hit him. That monster was about to kill someone – two someones, even!
He couldn’t let that happen.. No one should die, except for that old ugly beast himself!
In the heat of the moment, a rushed idea crossed his mind. By quick thoughts, completely forgetting about the fact that he might accidently hit his allies with it as well, he hastily switched Starlight for his Blizzard tome. Making a short sprint forward, unable to keep up with Medeus’ speed, but just fast enough to get inside of the attack range, he raised his hand and spoke out the words that would fire the spell; but not aiming at Medeus at all. The spell was aimed at what little distance was still between that monster’s beak and Roy and Lilina.
And so it did. In less than a second, a wall of ice rushed over the ground away from him, it’s cold pillars raising low from the ground at first, but higher as it conquered more metres. This must work.. At any cost, it MUST! The ice would be only frail in comparance to Medeus, and wouldn't completely hold him away from Roy and Lilina at all, but that did not matter.
It would be fine.. If only it, for one moment, would make a decent shield for them..
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptyvr apr 27, 2012 8:28 am

Startled by the giant ice wall appearing in front of me, I quickly jump backwards for just about a metre. What the?! are the words crossing my mind, totally forgetting everything, except the creature and the ice wall in front of me.
Out of thoughts.
Nothing comes up.
I just stand there, gazing up the ice wall and the way that it distorts the way the dragon looks, making it seem even more huge than before.
As if I'm hit by the spell, which I'm not, I just stand there frozen. Maybe even frozen by fear.
Even though no thoughts cross my mind, I AM hoping that the wall will be enough to get Lilina away from here.
For me, on the other hand...
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptyvr apr 27, 2012 9:58 am

I quickly get up after noticing the huge ice wall, 'w-what?' I quickly realize I'm standing the middle of Medeus's attack and run in the direction of Roy, 'Roy!'
Serra.

Serra.

Aantal berichten : 680
Registratiedatum : 09-03-12
Leeftijd : 27

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptydo mei 03, 2012 10:15 am

Everything seems so confusing suddenly, I don't even know what I have to do, so I quickly ready my Psychic Staff and look around, ready to heal people from a nice, hopefully safe, distance. I don't really get the point of this battle, I think we need everyone in the entire world to stand up against evil like Medeus. I decide to look for the old man with the fruit. Where's his light magic? It was very powerful, right?
WrysLovesYou

WrysLovesYou

Aantal berichten : 24

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptydo mei 03, 2012 10:27 am

Just like something he'd always do in situations like this, Wrys was somewhere randomly running in circles around the Aureola tome he had just spitten out, while yelling things like "DADADA" and other whining that made no sense at all. He didn't mind the dragon. He didn't mind his allies. All he cared for was counting the circles he had run around the tome. Which, even, he failed, because his counting wasn't quite allright. Who'd ever thought that "blueberry cake" came after six?
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptyma mei 21, 2012 12:27 pm

I make it to him 'Roy, what are you doing her? Let's go!'
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptywo mei 23, 2012 7:51 am

I still stand there frozen, yet not even too close to the ice wall as to feel the cold coming forth, followed by the darkness, but I'm still cought in the surprise.
"E-Eh-Ah.."
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptydi jun 12, 2012 9:30 am

'Come on!'
MudkipMudkip

MudkipMudkip

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 17-08-12

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptyvr aug 17, 2012 5:25 am

Mudkip randomly appeared, stood staring in shock, got afraid and ran away.
MUDKIIIIIIIIIIIIP.
And that was all he ever did.
Really.
http://www.Mudkip.nl
Navarre

Navarre

Aantal berichten : 211
Leeftijd : 33

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Emptyvr aug 17, 2012 6:02 am

He turned back for a moment, wondering what the hell that oh so pathetic sound was, but then turned back after deciding that that little blue thingy running around was probably only running in his way if he would shout at it.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.   Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie. - Pagina 13 Empty

Dit is een topic. Godsammederrie.
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 13 van 13Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Godsammederrie.
» Blast :B /// De titel van dit topic moet tussen de 10 en 255 tekens lang zijn.De titel van dit topic moet tussen de 10 en 255 tekens lang zijn.De titel van dit topic moet tussen de 10 en 255 tekens lang zijn.
» YAY EEN FAN FORUM TOPIC VOOR MIJ.
» Helllowahhh. ~ [ Child Version Topic @ Lili&Roy ]

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Cafe :: Algemene topics-
Ga naar: