fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

[Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt

Ga naar beneden 
5 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Rafiel

Rafiel

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 13-07-15

[Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptyma nov 16, 2015 4:40 pm

Hello! It's MemeMan Rafiel, back with yet another fun meme for you guys to participate in!
Now, before we start, we all know the rules -- but I'm going to jot them down for you here, anyway, just to make sure they're fresh in your mind!

> Try to stay in-character, even if the situation makes it difficult,
> No controlling the other characters
> And ofcourse I am in no way responsible for what happens to the (un)lucky victims flower Cool Cool Cool  No  Very Happy  Sad  santa  santa  santa  santa  rendeer  king
(yes, I just discovered smileys. don't judge me)

Alright! The participants in this spooky Vampire story will be!
1.) Inigo
2.) Pelleas
3.) Reyson
4.) Volke
5.) Soren
6.) Naesala

Are you all ready, guys? There's no turning back when we start! (Actually, there's no turning back already now. Hue. Hue hue. You're stuck.)

MemeMan Rafiel out--
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Rafiel

Rafiel

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 6:34 am

Alright! Time for the first situation. Get ready, peeps!

1.) [4] and [1] were minding their own bussiness but suddenly find themselves spawned in a random dark forest of death! It's night and very creepy. How do they react?
Inigo

Inigo

Aantal berichten : 157
Registratiedatum : 06-08-15
Leeftijd : 25

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 6:40 am

"Ah, but buttercup! Please have some tea with me... I beg you!"
Inigo pleaded to the young lady in front of him, hoping to score a date. But as soon as the young lady told him to buzz off and she had turned around, Inigo's head started to spin.

"Ah, what is---?!"

The moment he re-opened his eyes he found himself in a dark forest... Rotten trees, fog making the sight in the dark even harder, and just this general eerie feeling. Oh, and the lack of the pretty lady he had tried to hit on just now. (Maybe she had cursed him to end up here---?) Whatsoever, the very sight sent chills down his spine.
"W-what's---?"
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 16-11-15
Leeftijd : 37

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 7:35 am

The young man in front of him nervously scratched his head. After accidentally running into a thief yesterday, he by far didn't have enough money left to pay the assassin he hired earlier. What was worse, he wouldn't be able to collect the full sum anytime soon, either.

"How you get the gold is not my concern. The job is done, the man is dead. I need the full five thousand." Volke demanded, his eyes unaverted. The other man shifted his position, uneasy. "I already paid you half of it beforehand. I promise I'll do my best to get the rest as quick as possible!"
The assassin narrowed his eyes, not convinced. "I have more urgent things to do than waiting for you to scrap your coins together. You're going to pay me. Now."
"But I can't! I can't pay you, I don't have the--!"

All of a sudden, the young man's sentence was cut off in the middle as the world faded into black. Leaving Volke no time to wonder what was going on, an immediate and heavy headache struck him, blocking him from noticing anything else. Then, just as suddenly as it all happened, it disappeared again -- allowing the assassin to gradually regain his senses.

He found himself surrounded by dark, dead trees, their ominous silhouettes barely visible against the shadows of the night. Cold air and a chilly atmosphere accompanied the scenery, completing the picture of the typical nightmare forest heard of in stories.

"..."
Volke's red eyes warily shifted across his surroundings in an attempt to figure out what just happened.
Aside from the forest, only one other silhouette appeared to be present, not too far away. One other person. Who, he couldn't tell.
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 8:14 am

Still feeling a little dizzy from the sudden transportation, Inigo felt himself nearly falling over. Quickly saving himself from a fall by elegantly spinning around and grabbing the branch of a tree that he'd nearly hit himself in the face with during the spin, he recovered well enough to keep standing. After the twist he noticed a silhouette not far away from him.
"Urk... I apologize! No tea, no tea!" he cried to the silhouette while snapping the tree branch he used to recover, somehow convinced that it could be the young lady he had just tried to ask out.
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 8:25 am

Volke cautiously watched the figure in front of him as it spun around and grabbed a tree branch. Without knowing anything about who it was, and even less so about their intentions, he instinctively held his guard up as the person called out to him -- merely glaring at the other man sharply.
".. You. Explain to me what's going on." He spoke, convinced the figure would have something to do with the whole change of scenery. "You have ten seconds."
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 8:30 am

"Ten seconds?!" Inigo yelped, while pushing the remains of the tree branch away so he could move towards the silhouette. "I have no idea what's going on! I was trying to ask you ou---" The realization that it was a male that had just responded to him made him struggle on his words and the embarassment was all over his face. (Thank goodness it was dark.) "ou-ou-ou--- I-- I-- who are you? You are not that girl from just now-!"
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 8:37 am

Volke's expression didn't change, and he remained standing where he was as the person approached him.
"There was no girl here. It was just me and that client who owed me payment." He looked around briefly, making sure this person wasn't accompanied by any others. Everything about this seemed wrong.
"If this is a trick of some kind, drop it. Immediately. This is my first and only warning."
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 8:42 am

Inigo gulps another time.
Uncertainty about this shady man's appearance and the threats he's getting as well makes him slowly even more nervous than the embarrassment he just went through.

"I swear I have absolutely no idea what's going on. I was trying to ask a beautiful buttercup out and then I suddenly found myself here.
So, pretty sure you're the one pulling tricks here rather than I."
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 8:52 am

"I don't think you're in a position to accuse me of anything." Volke, still on guard, tightened the grip of his right hand, which was resting on one of his daggers. Remaining uncertain of any others being around, though, that was the only move he made. ".. But I'll let this one slip for now. Consider yourself lucky."
The assassin examined the person in front of him more carefully. Perhaps this young man really didn't know what was going on, either. But the line between acting and genuinity was merely a thin one.
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 8:56 am

Feeling ultimately relieved at the strange man's reconsideration, he decides to give the other the benefit of the doubt as well.
"I take it neither of us know where we are, then, huh?"
Inigo scanned the surroundings a bit absent-minded for a few seconds, then looked back at the man.
"Um, well. I'm Inigo, and let me just suggest that we'll try to find a way out... together? Since two is better than one, ha ha."
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 9:11 am

"..."
He took a brief moment to consider the other man's offer. Clearly there wouldn't be any way to really pinpoint what was true and what wasn't, but Inigo taking initiative to try and cooperate was enough to convince him it could be worth a shot. He preferred to go it alone, but this situation called for a different approach.
Without further introducing himself, he suddenly pushed past Inigo and began pacing in the best approachable direction. "You can tag along, but only because I don't have time to be stuck in a place like this. Just don't make me change my mind."

Laatst aangepast door VolkerWessels op di nov 17, 2015 9:17 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Rafiel

Rafiel

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 9:14 am

Alright! Time for our (not so compatible) team to progress in the story!

2.) [1] suddenly notices a campfire in the distance. (S)he sees no people around it and wants to approach it. Does [4] agree, or does [1] end up going alone?
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 9:22 am

"Yes, all right, mister... something."
He begins to follow the man but still maintains a little distance because of the.... eeeeeeerie vibe the dark-clad man gives. After a minute of hopelessly attempting to talk more with the strange man (such as trying to learn of that weirdo's name..) to feel a little more comfortable in this forest of death and doom, he decides to give up on conversational options. But then he suddenly noticed a light!
"Woah, hey man, look! Is that a campfire?"
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 9:29 am

Trying to keep the conversation as minimal as possible, Volke barely replied to anything Inigo said. In a strange place like this, he wanted to at all times be able to hear anyone or anything coming before it would get close -- which definitely wasn't easy while constantly talking.

Eventually, though, his attention was drawn by something the other man said. Now noticing the fire that Inigo pointed out as well, he immediately stopped walking and signaled the other to keep low, knowing full well that a fire meant people: and in this particular situation, people could mean trouble.

"Yes, it is. Don't move."
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 9:34 am

"Don't move? This could mean that we're almost safe! From whatever could be out here, you know."
He leaned forward to see if there would be anyone around the fire.
"I don't see anyone. Why would they leave a campfire unattended?"
Wanting to scan the surroundings of the fire further, he stepped into its direction.
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 9:47 am

When Inigo leaned forward and questioned why people would leave a campfire unattended, the assassin sighed, already figuring where this would go from here.
"Simple. They don't."
Volke then stretched his arm to try and hold him back, but the young man was already out of his reach.
"Inigo. Get back here and don't move. You're going to get us caught!"
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 9:53 am

"Caught? By who?" He raised his eyebrow, questioning. Then a realization hit him. "Wait. So you DO know what is going on here...?!"
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 9:58 am

"... Unbelievable."
Volke just glared at the other person, unwilling to believe he really just asked the same thing again. This only served to remind him why he always preferred to go it alone.
Ultimately, he realised there was no point in trying to stop Inigo. If he were to get himself caught, it wasn't his responsibility, anyway.

"Never mind. Go ahead."
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 10:18 am

"Hm, fine. Then let's da-- go!" He cheerily said, ignoring his own doubts that ruled his state of mind a few seconds ago. After a few steps he looked back at the man.
"What are you waiting for?"
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 11:13 am

"I'm waiting for you to get yourself in trouble." He replied coldly, not moving away from his spot.
"Listen, I'm not going near that fire. You can do as you please without me."
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 11:31 am

"But I don't want to go there alone..." He responds nervously. "I'm sure nothing will happen, but what if---"
He stops talking as soon as he hears something rustling nearby - perhaps a bird, but it it surprised him well enough to run back into the man's direction.
"AAH! AAH! WE'RE GOING TO DIE, NAGA SAVE US, WE'RE GOING TO---"
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 11:43 am

"Don't-- Keep quiet!" If they hadn't been noticed so far, that scream just now would have been more than enough enough to draw anyone's attention. If anything, their chances on survival could just have been completely ruined.
"Scream like that one more time and I'll give you a reason to." Volke said, clearly getting tired of it. He assumed Inigo definitely wouldn't go alone anymore now, though, so again he seemed to be left with no other options.

".. Alright. Fine. I'll come along. But mess up again, and you're on your own. Understood?"
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 11:47 am

He nodded. "Yes. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Thank you."
Taking a few deep breaths to calm down, he moved back into the direction of the campfire, finally putting his hand on the sword in its sheath. This time he'll walk over prepared. And without screaming like a little baby terrified of Risen wait, but Risen are just gross.. and kinda terrifying.... The thought of him screaming and flailing like that was embarrassing, but no time to get a red face of embarrassment right now. It's time to walk over to the campfire!
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Emptydi nov 17, 2015 3:17 pm

Staying hidden as best as he could, Volke quietly made his way to the fire as well, using the dark surroundings to his advantage. He at all times listened carefully, and his eyes were always alert for any nearby movement. Reaching the tree closest to the fireplace, he remained motionless again, making sure there was absolutely nobody around. He quickly checked on Inigo to confirm his position as well.
Then finally, albeit still ready to take and throw a knife at the first opportunity, he moved away from his position and stepped into the fire's light.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  Empty

[Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 5Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones
» [Meme] Happy Halloween! Even if it's not Halloween.

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Over de site :: Problemen-
Ga naar: