fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

[Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones

Ga naar beneden 
4 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : 1, 2  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Rafiel

Rafiel

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 13-07-15

[Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyvr jul 24, 2015 2:50 pm

Hello, I am not Rafiel, I am a meme using Rafiel's account. c:

Because guess what?
There's a ZOMBIE FERAL ONES APOCALYPSE and 8 brave, randomly selected people have been chosen to play a role in an epic quest to try and stop them! Will they succeed? Will they perhaps die? Will they maybe be taken away by aliens or will they end up BEING aliens? I don't know, you don't know, nobody knows. Because we can't tell what's ahead yet!

First of all, THE LUCKY EIGHT:
1. Muarim
2. Leanne
3. Tibarn
4. Boyud
5. Reyson
6. Tormod
7. Morgan
8. Nolan

Remember your number, guys! If it's used in one of the situations, you know it's your turn to shine~ ;u;
Now, next of all.. Here's the rules:

I will (not as Rafiel, but as a meme who stole Rafiel's account) copy and paste the meme bit by bit onto this topic, situation by situation.
For every given situation, a few people of the above list have been selected to take part. It's up to you how you react to the situation, what you do, what happens next, but just remember to stick to the general guidelines, for most fun out of it! Basically, you get to RP the situation until either all points in the situation have been used, or until you're getting bored with it. (In this case, you should discuss it with the other Roleplayer.)

Situations can apply to one, two, three or even multiple characters. If it exists of one character only, you're allowed to pick a random other character to come along with you, if you want. Otherwise there's not much to RP with.

Now.. That's all I think.
If the chosen eight are all ready, I'll post the first situation! And just remember: I have absolutely no idea what's coming up, either. XD
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Rafiel

Rafiel

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyvr jul 24, 2015 2:58 pm

First situation! Remember, no swapping characters and try to stay IC. Good luck~ XD

1. [1] and [6] was playing card inside a room when [3] frantically ran in, slammed the door shut, closed all of the windows and yelled that the zombie Feral Ones apocalypse had happened.
Muarim

Muarim

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 22-06-15
Leeftijd : 54

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyvr jul 24, 2015 3:05 pm

Little One. It's your turn.
Tormod

Tormod

Aantal berichten : 460
Registratiedatum : 19-05-15
Leeftijd : 27

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyvr jul 24, 2015 3:13 pm

*looks at the cards that are ready in his hands, trying his best to not let his face give away how bad they are*
Oh, I'm.. just fine! I'm not adding any cards yet this turn. I'd feel bad defeating yours so quickly.

*grabs a new card from the top of the deck* Your turn!
Tibarn

Tibarn

Aantal berichten : 73
Registratiedatum : 08-07-15
Leeftijd : 73

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyvr jul 24, 2015 3:18 pm

*suddenly enters the room, very agitated, closes the door and the windows as quickly as possible*

Guys... *pants* This is no time to play cards, something big is happening ! And it doesn't look pretty at all...
It's the laguz, the feral ones... They're all coming this way as I speak !
Muarim

Muarim

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyvr jul 24, 2015 3:21 pm

.. The Feral Ones?
* grits his teeth as a result of remembering a very certain memory regarding those.. *
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyvr jul 24, 2015 3:29 pm

Huh--?
*puts down his cards and turns around to look at Tibarn, seeing that the Hawk King is serious about it*
Feral Ones? Wait, but how did that.. Are you telling me there are still Feral Ones left? *suddenly jolts up* I thought that wouldn't happen anymore!
Muarim

Muarim

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyvr jul 24, 2015 3:39 pm

It shouldn't be possible...
* Absent-mindedly still plays a card; one that would give Tormod the advantage here. *
Tibarn

Tibarn

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyvr jul 24, 2015 3:46 pm

It seems that we were wrong about that. And trust me, I saw Izuka fall myself. We need to tell everyone as soon as possible, we have to do something about that.
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyvr jul 24, 2015 3:54 pm

*nods, then grumbles angrily* Oh, whoever is responsible for this will pay! Why don't people see that's it's wrong?!
.. We have to save these Laguz before it's too late. Do you know with how many they are?
Muarim

Muarim

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyvr jul 24, 2015 3:58 pm

* Gets up and walks over to the door, then notices... *
.. You locked us in. How are we going to warn anyone? Much less stop the Feral Ones?
Rafiel

Rafiel

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyvr jul 24, 2015 4:07 pm

Alright, keep in mind the situation as it is now! As soon as someone can fit it in, here's the second part:

2. After hearing the news, the group tried to put together a temporary zombie Feral Ones survival kit by items inside the room: four cushions, two empty plastic bottle, a life-size cardboard cutout of General Zelgius and a cat. Then suddenly the lights went out.
Tibarn

Tibarn

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyza jul 25, 2015 5:29 am

I didn't want to let the door open if the feral ones were following me.
Anyway let's find anything that could help in here before we go out...

*stares at the items they gathered*

... Why on earth do you have a life size cardboard cutout of Zelg--
Great, now, all the candles are out, and I can't see a damn thing !

Muarim

Muarim

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyza jul 25, 2015 6:15 am

I assure you that that's not mine.
We should light those candles again. Little one? This is your speciality.
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyza jul 25, 2015 1:22 pm

Right! Leave it to me.
*takes out a simple Fire tome and steps forward, blindly reaching with his hands to find any obstacles that would make him fall; as well as to find the exact location of the candle*
Table.. Table, no candle.. Wait, is this Zelgius?
*suddenly halts*
.. Aha! Here's one.

*takes a step back* Alright. Everyone, watch and learn! I got this!
*carefully extends his arm and softly mutters some words in the ancient language -- causing a small burst of fire to flare up around the candle*
Tibarn

Tibarn

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyma jul 27, 2015 1:28 am

Heh, you kid sure come in handy in such time. Now we can see again. Anyway, as I said, we should warn the others if it's not too late. Hmm... You two stay here and be careful, I'll go. I'm the fastest one after all.
Muarim

Muarim

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyma jul 27, 2015 3:31 am

I'd say it's wiser if we'd go together.
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyma jul 27, 2015 9:50 am

Well, I don't know with how many these feral ones are, but..
If they really are a threat, I'm sure they have a HUGE majority over us. And in that situation, personally -- I don't really like the idea of being trapped in a locked up building with nowhere left to go.
Tibarn

Tibarn

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyma jul 27, 2015 11:14 am

All right, all right, as long as you're fast enough to follow me. And yes, there are a LOT of them out there, they seem to come from the mountains.
Muarim

Muarim

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyma jul 27, 2015 11:28 am

Little One is really fast for a Beorc.
The mountains, you say? Once we find the others, I suggest that we should consider heading there and find the cause.
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyma jul 27, 2015 11:38 am

Oh, I'll keep up. Now let's go!
Rafiel

Rafiel

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyma jul 27, 2015 11:44 am

3. The group carefully went outside to warn the others, armed mostly with their gut and whatever information they had about zombies Feral Ones. They faced their first zombie Feral One, an affected and now vicious Raven!
Muarim

Muarim

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyma jul 27, 2015 11:48 am

*He takes the plastic bottles and walks over to the door. He unlocks and carefully opens it, and is relieved to not see any feral one in the building yet.*
We're all ready, I take it? Let's move.
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyma jul 27, 2015 11:57 am

All ready! ..Wait, is anyone taking this thing?
*looks around, seeing nobody heading back to take the cardboard cut-out of General Zelgius with them*
*just shrugs and picks it up himself then, dragging it along as he steps outside of the room*
Tibarn

Tibarn

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Emptyma jul 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Wait a minute, let's see if there's anything I could use in here... Hmm...

*looks at the remaining items : the cushions and the cat*

... ... Well, we never know.

*takes two cushions with him*

Alright, I'm ready.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones   [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones Empty

[Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 2Ga naar pagina : 1, 2  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt
» [Meme] Happy Halloween! Even if it's not Halloween.

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Over de site :: Problemen-
Ga naar: