fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

[Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt

Ga naar beneden 
5 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuteurBericht
Naesala

Naesala

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 23-05-15

[Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 5 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 5 Emptywo dec 02, 2015 3:27 pm

The raven had been watching quietly, and was lightly surprised to find the silence broken by a question coming his way. He cast a brief look in Inigo's direction, then averted his eyes back to the other two. He too had long figured out who Volke was speaking to by now.
“Knowing these two, I don't think they're going to allow anyone to mix up in their conversation.” He replied. Aside from Soren sitting up, not much seemed to be happening, anyway. Finding himself bored after another little while, he ran a hand through his hair and faced Inigo again.
“.. So, what do you suggest, hm?” He asked. “What will we do with this man once they're done talking?”
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Inigo

Inigo

Aantal berichten : 157
Registratiedatum : 06-08-15
Leeftijd : 25

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 5 Emptydo dec 03, 2015 5:53 am

" 'Knowing these two'," Inigo repeated the words Naesala had spoken. "So you know him?"
Not really giving Naesala much time to think or answer, Inigo continued to speak.
"If you know him there's more reason to help. But it's a dangerous idea, isn't it?"
Inigo sighed a little before finishing his statement with a wide grin.

".. In short: I want to help and have him smile! Well, after treating the wounds..
But what if he's been attacked by a vampire?"
Soren.

Soren.

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 16-11-15
Leeftijd : 33

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 5 Emptydo dec 03, 2015 8:49 am

“A few steps.” Soren recollected. Even though it happened shortly before, the memory was a little hazy. What exactly had happened during his confusion of finding himself in this place? His eyes opened a little wider when a fact came back to his mind: “There was noise.” Knowing an explanation would be asked, he continued: “Breathing and the snapping of a few twigs. I turned around and was attacked.”
During his explanation, Soren wrapped his clothes tight to his arms to cover up the wounds, regularly hissing at the pain.
“The attacker disappeared soon after..” Soren concluded his summary of the situation.
His attention got then caught by the figures behind Volke as they spoke. Soren squinted but couldn’t make the shape of the people out well. “You got company?” He asked Volke without looking at the assassin. “How odd.”
Rafiel

Rafiel

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 13-07-15

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 5 Emptydo dec 03, 2015 1:49 pm

In advance: Here is the next situation! Seems like some spooky things are going to happen..~

7.) Finally [5] gets up (with or without their help) and [1] is sure he sees a shadow move behind [5]! [1] starts to become paranoid and can't stop talking anymore due to stress. [4] gets really tired of this, do they get mad at each other? Does anyone intervene or leave the party?
Naesala

Naesala

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 5 Emptyvr dec 04, 2015 3:41 pm

“I suppose you could say I know him, yes.” The raven finally answered, after patiently waiting for Inigo to finish. “Not too well.. But enough to know this much.” He looked at the strategist another time. Usually, he found no difficulty whatsoever estimating people and their reactions, but this individual had always seemed just a little trickier to figure out exactly.

“Ah, but now.. Vampires? What makes you think so? The red eyes?” Naesala questioned, not having been informed all that well about the parchment's contents, and thus unaware of the whole vampire thing possibly being real. “In that case, we might as well have two of them.” He continued, hinting at Volke. He wasn't actually serious about it, although that didn't reflect in his now slightly neutral voice.
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

Aantal berichten : 41
Leeftijd : 37

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 5 Emptyvr dec 04, 2015 3:47 pm

“.. So it could still be anyone.” Volke concluded after summing up the given points in his mind. Then when Soren commented on the other two, he remained quiet for a brief moment, as if carefully choosing his words.
“I'd rather not, but they provide more eyes and ears to gather information.” He reasoned they also provided more sounds and distractions which at points outweighed the advantages, but thus far it had been bearable. “It's.. somewhat beneficial in a place like this. At times."
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 5 Emptyza dec 05, 2015 10:15 am

Not knowing that Naesala was kidding, Inigo found himself gasping in surprise. “You’re saying that--?”
He was of ashamed at not realizing the fact that both individuals in front of him possess crimson-colored eyes before (However, he hadn’t been able to see the wounded person’s eyes well, but was convinced that Naesala was right on this).

Thinking of the death angel’s statement as a fact, Inigo began realizing a few things. Would this be why that man was such a terrible person to deal with? After all, Inigo hadn’t even caught the shady man’s name even yet. Getting in a mental panic, Inigo stepped back.
“M-Maybe we should just get away from them, then! Never mind the helping part…”
Soren.

Soren.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 5 Emptyza dec 05, 2015 11:03 am

“My, my. So even you have no idea what’s going on?” There was a slight surprised tone in Soren’s voice. The fireman was good at gathering information; to hear that he has none – and likely still nothing if he would be paid to speak up – was quite the surprise to the little strategist.

Realizing the hint of Volke’s annoyance regarding his company, Soren concluded that Volke must have teamed up with them for some reason – but without the proper payment. “And to think you have company without them paying you…” He mumbles at the assassin while finishing wrapping his sleeves tight to his arms. “-Seems like this place makes people do strange things.”
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

Aantal berichten : 41
Leeftijd : 37

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 5 Emptyvr jan 01, 2016 3:08 am

".. No. I don't." Volke answered, after a few seconds of debating to himself whether he should or shouldn't admit it. The way he spoke, anyone would've easily pointed out that he disliked the fact a great deal.
"Not yet."

At the mention of payment, he looked back briefly to see the other two. They appeared to be talking, and Inigo even looked genuinely scared for a moment, making him wonder what they were discussing -- or, perhaps, what sort of nasty joke the raven was playing on him this time.
He looked back at the strategist, but his ears remained strained in an attempt to pick up the conversation behind them.

"As long as they're useful to me, that will serve as their payment." He finally replied, again not entirely fond of the situation.
Naesala

Naesala

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 5 Emptyvr jan 01, 2016 3:16 am

"...?" It took the Raven a brief moment to realise that Inigo had taken his statement seriously. Briefly considering to take advantage of the situation, he chuckled quietly, but then decided it wouldn't be the smartest move to create even more chaos. Not now, at the very least.
"'We should just get away from them'?" He then repeated, looking from Inigo to the others as he spoke. "Now, now.. If they truly were that dangerous, I don't think I'd still be standing here so calmly, hm?"
Soren.

Soren.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 5 Emptyza jan 02, 2016 3:12 pm

“I was right?” Soren eyed the assassin with a suspicious look. “That’s definitely not like you.”
Soren slowly rose but made sure to remain in balance through the movement – so, in case everything would go wrong out of nowhere, he might be able to stay alive. And if he didn’t make it out alive, it wouldn’t matter anyway (with the exception of being unable to say a good-bye to Ike, something which would lay heavily on his mind).  Standing nearly straight, he finally stopped looking at Volke and peered at the company of the man. He couldn’t make out the figures well, so he sighed and looked back at Volke.

“It’s highly unlikely that there wouldn’t be a way out. I’ll offer you compensation for any help. Details later. – Urgh.” He groaned, still somewhat in pain. “So who are those two?” Soren asked, pointing at the two figures in the distance. But as soon as he let his gaze fall back on said company, he noticed one of the figures was seemingly acting… off.
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 5 Emptyza jan 02, 2016 3:13 pm

Calming down for a moment after Naesala's final statement-in-question-form, Inigo hoped there was nothing to worry about and that this would be just a nightmare he'd wake up from soon enough. But he was distracted as soon as he'd see the victim and cause of the scream that led them here rise- something was behind that person. He couldn't make it out well, but it was like a shadow moving on it's own, not following the dim light that was there. Freaking out entirely, Inigo opened his mouth to not close it anytime soon.
"What was that?! What-- what? That-- I-- no, no.. you lied. You lied!" He cried at Naesala. Not even giving the black-winged man the chance to intervene his speech, he rambled on. "You're lying, I know it! We're in danger! We're in danger...! Oh Naga, I apologize for all wrongdoings in my life, but please spare me.. and the ladies... and..."

Laatst aangepast door Inigo op zo jan 10, 2016 11:45 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt (Reden : Farewell, 6925 piñatas.)
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 5 Empty

[Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 5 van 5Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones
» [Meme] Happy Halloween! Even if it's not Halloween.

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Over de site :: Problemen-
Ga naar: