fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

.... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.

Ga naar beneden 
+2
Sothe.
Kaas
6 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Tormod

Tormod

Aantal berichten : 460
Registratiedatum : 19-05-15
Leeftijd : 27

....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptywo jun 24, 2015 3:55 pm

*nods once* Ready if you are!
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Muarim

Muarim

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 22-06-15
Leeftijd : 54

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptydo jun 25, 2015 1:27 am

Then let's fix this problem. * Lifts Tormod all the way to his own shoulders to put him there and steps back to help him reach for the hole *
Can you reach it?
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptydo jun 25, 2015 2:09 pm

*startles a little when he's suddenly facing the rain again, feeling the cold wind blow overhead as well at that height* .. I'll try. One moment.
*reaches for the top of the tent, extending his arms as far as possible* Almost there.. Aha! I think I got this. *is just able to reach the gap and tries to patch it as properly as possible, although it proves to be very difficult as he nearly can't reach it; forcing him to start over a couple of times until eventually the hole.. at least doesn't let any rain through anymore*

.. Well, it's not pretty. But it functions. I guess.
Muarim

Muarim

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptydo jun 25, 2015 2:35 pm

That's good. * carefully lifts Tormod again to put him on his two little Beorc feet again and takes a look at the now-fixed hole. *
Well done, little one. Now we no longer have to worry about that.
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptyma jun 29, 2015 1:28 pm

..I sure hope we don't. *looks at his work another time as soon as he's landed, still not entirely happy with it*

Well, it'll have to do! More importantly, we need to get that water out of here before everything turns soaked and soggy. *gestures at the small puddle that has formed where the rain was pouring down, and scans the tent for something to scoop it up with*
Muarim

Muarim

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptyma jun 29, 2015 1:36 pm

We might have a few spare cloths we can use to dry it.
* walks over to their supplies once again *
Sothe.

Sothe.

Aantal berichten : 521

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptyma jun 29, 2015 1:51 pm

[ At this point in time, he's gotten closer to the camp. It's almost in sight. Almost. ]
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptydi jun 30, 2015 11:05 am

Right!

*continues searching for some as well, but startles when he suddenly hears the sound of canvas being ripped another time*
.. Oh no. *looks around quickly in search of where the tent has been struck this time, but to no avail -- leaving him convinced it must've been another tent.. hopefully* Whoever's belongings are flying out there, they should really take them inside before everyone gets in trouble!
Muarim

Muarim

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptywo jul 01, 2015 4:12 am

They surely should. I'm not sure if there is enough material to repair all the tents in reach.
* Finally finds a cloth and walks over to the puddle that had been created in their tent, and starts to clean it.*
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptywo jul 01, 2015 8:40 am

Repairing tents is one thing, but imagine if someone gets hit by these things. *sighs and peeks outside the tent again, trying to catch a glimpse of whatever it is that's being thrown around by the wind*
Muarim

Muarim

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptywo jul 01, 2015 9:16 am

I don't think there would be anyone outside. Not with this weather.
* further cleans the puddle *
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptywo jul 01, 2015 9:45 am

*waits a few more seconds before retreating inside of the tent again* Not outside, no. But looking at what damage the tents take, I'd say they don't offer any protection at all.. Who knows when one of these things will fly straight through?
Personally, getting something thrown against my head would be the LAST thing I'd want in this situation.
Muarim

Muarim

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptywo jul 01, 2015 3:12 pm

We can only hope everyone looks after their belongings. ... To not let them fly around.

* finishes the cleaning session and hangs the cloth up to dry *

Make sure to not get cold, Little One.
*points at the blankets that had been dropped earlier as they had been fixing the tent. *
Sothe.

Sothe.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptywo jul 01, 2015 3:45 pm

[ Has finally reached the camp. Just another flash blocks his sight for a few seconds, however. ]

[ Sigh. ]

.. Micaiah... you better be here.
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptyvr jul 03, 2015 8:18 am

*nods and paces towards the blankets, lifting one and pulling it over his shoulders again*
Uh-huh. For us and for themselves! 'Cause really, if these things were of any value, someone out there must be panicking over them right now.
Muarim

Muarim

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptyvr jul 03, 2015 10:41 am

It would be wise for them to wait until after the storm before retrieving those.
* walks over to the blankets too, to pick up the other one. *
Sothe.

Sothe.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptyvr jul 03, 2015 10:58 am

[ Decides to use his last bits of spared energy to rush into camp, onwards to the tent in which the apostle and company usually reside. On the way, when he was about to pass Tormod's tent, just another object flies right past him, startling him just another time.

Sheez!

[ Unbelievably enough, a few seconds later a GODDAMN HAND AXE is about to fly right by! Did someone even throw this, I swear how can that fly away on its own. Wtf storm why.
Instinctively, he jumps up to grab it, but with a wrong prediction about the object's weight, he falls right down with it straight into the mud. Face-flat. Hand axe beside him. Pretty close to the entrance of Tormod's tent. Oh the cringe. ]

... mhmbhbhm.
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptyza jul 04, 2015 4:21 pm

Yeah. Else they might--
*stops halfway the sentence when he suddenly hears sounds coming from behind the tent exit*
--Huh? Hang on. *steps towards it and draws aside the front flap, only to find a tired, soaked Sothe lying face-down in the mud in front of him*

*blinks a few times, not sure what to think of it* That's.. not what I expected.
Sothe.

Sothe.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptyza jul 04, 2015 5:23 pm

[ Crawls himself up to a sitting position to only now realize the sound he just heard was no-one else than Tormod.
While his own face remains on an unimpressed neutral expression, it wouldn't be hard to tell one would get at least a little embarassed in this situation - at least even Sothe is now, too.
A quick change of subject (not that there really was one before) felt quite in place now. He points at the hand axe beside him.]

How does that even fly on its own? Could've ripped a tent there, y'know.
Well, saved yours.

[ He gets up, brushing some mud of his face. ]

Well, gotta go. Haven't found her yet.
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptyzo jul 05, 2015 8:58 am

*crosses arms and simply watches Sothe without a word as the thief awkwardly changes the subject around, a little grouchy again when he's reminded of what happened earlier, and further remains passive until Sothe is about to leave again*

.. Yeah, well, you should probably call it a day. It's better to quit and continue tomorrow. Safety reasons and all that kind of stuff. *gestures at the hand axe*
Sothe.

Sothe.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptyzo jul 05, 2015 9:22 am

Calling it a day without knowing where she is?! Anything could've --

[ Halts mid-sentence as a weird, uncomfortable sensation fills his head and his sight almost fades as a result of his exhaustion ]

Hnng.. f-fine. I'll take a short break..

[ Looks around to orient himself again where in camp he is to find his own tent again, while brushing some more of the mud off.
He turns around to his own tent's direction and clumsily starts to walk to said direction. ]
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptyzo jul 05, 2015 9:39 am

*remains where he is and simply watches for another short moment, noting Sothe's exhaustion though still being slightly surprised by the fact he agreed so easily*
*wonders whether Sothe has really been searching all day and how long he must've faced the storm because of that -- causing him to consider offering the thief a temporary shelter in their tent at first -- but then realises that Sothe's tent isn't too far away, and that he should be fine, anyway*
Muarim

Muarim

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptyzo jul 05, 2015 9:45 am

* stands beside Tormod and watches Sothe struggle as well. *
He doesn't look well.
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptyzo jul 05, 2015 9:55 am

*hesitates at first, then shakes his head*
.. No, he doesn't. But I warned him. And that Dawn Brigade will look after him anyway.
*grumbles something and turns back into the tent*
Muarim

Muarim

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Emptyzo jul 05, 2015 10:00 am

* follows Tormod half with his eyes and then goes back to watching Sothe again for a few more seconds before fully retreating into the tent again. *
It would be good to see him in a better state.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 15 Empty

.... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 15 van 19Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Over de site :: Problemen-
Ga naar: