fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Welcome to Tana ~!

Ga naar beneden 
5 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Volgende
AuteurBericht
*Tana

*Tana

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 04-05-12

Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:41 am

MarthLowell schreef:
*feels insulted, but drunkness takes over and kisses Tana*
aahh, what even!.. *pulls away and slaps marth* what did you think you were doing?!..
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Roy.

Roy.

Aantal berichten : 3996
Registratiedatum : 05-04-12
Leeftijd : 26

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:42 am

*Tana schreef:

i´m from greece..
OoC; Oh really? Epic xD. Well, almost everyone here is Dutch, cuz it's originally a Dutch forum for some kind of reason xD. We also have a Swedish person here, but he only takes part in the Pandora Hearts roleplay part.
But still, have fun here then xD. Honestly, out of the Dutch people (almost everyone. We have like...3 accounts each person or so) we are friends, mostly real life xD. So we might just refer to some daily jokes, just in case you won't have any idea what we're talking about xD

MarthLowell

MarthLowell

Aantal berichten : 333
Registratiedatum : 08-03-12
Leeftijd : 31

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:43 am

*jumps back and holds his head a bit vertically* Huh?
http://fuckyeahmarth.tumblr.com/
Merric

Merric

Aantal berichten : 1146
Leeftijd : 28

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:43 am

OoC; Allright, nevermind it, I bought myself some extra time xD
Merric

Merric

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:45 am

*Tana schreef:

i´m from greece..
Wait, really? Awesome. xD How is it like in Greece? I've been there once and really loved the country, although the heat was a bit too much for me. xd

Sorry, double post.
*Tana

*Tana

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:47 am

MarthLowell schreef:
*jumps back and holds his head a bit vertically* Huh?
what made you think you could just do that?!.. do you even know how rude that was!..
MarthLowell

MarthLowell

Aantal berichten : 333
Leeftijd : 31

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:48 am

Huh? But ....?? *Still thinks Tana is Sheeda*
http://fuckyeahmarth.tumblr.com/
*Tana

*Tana

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:52 am

Roy. schreef:

OoC; Oh really? Epic xD. Well, almost everyone here is Dutch, cuz it's originally a Dutch forum for some kind of reason xD. We also have a Swedish person here, but he only takes part in the Pandora Hearts roleplay part.
But still, have fun here then xD. Honestly, out of the Dutch people (almost everyone. We have like...3 accounts each person or so) we are friends, mostly real life xD. So we might just refer to some daily jokes, just in case you won't have any idea what we're talking about xD

yes, i found it wasn´t completely english.. but i can understand it partly..
but that´s okk, i do the same with my friends.

merric schreef:
Wait, really? Awesome. xD How is it like in Greece? I've been there once and really loved the country, although the heat was a bit too much for me. xd
well it´s indeed pretty warm but we´re used to it.. also, it´s almost summer again, and when it is, there are a whole bunch of crickets outside who make so much noise it´s hard to get to sleep.. but we get used to it as well, haha.

where did you go in greece?..
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:54 am

*Tana schreef:

Ooc; Well, honestly, we didn't even make this forum. I was looking for the FE Forums where [the person you now know as Merric] was on, and came across this. Zero posts. I sent the link to her and we started spamming for no apparent reason xD. And now it's like this. But since we almost all agree English is a beautiful language we often spam around in English xD
*Tana

*Tana

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:55 am

MarthLowell schreef:
Huh? But ....?? *Still thinks Tana is Sheeda*
there´s no 'but'!.. do you always kiss random people when your breath is smelling like a dead bird?!..
Eliwood

Eliwood

Aantal berichten : 3660
Registratiedatum : 12-03-12
Leeftijd : 29

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:57 am

Roy. schreef:
*Tana schreef:

Ooc; Well, honestly, we didn't even make this forum. I was looking for the FE Forums where [the person you now know as Merric] was on, and came across this. Zero posts. I sent the link to her and we started spamming for no apparent reason xD. And now it's like this. But since we almost all agree English is a beautiful language we often spam around in English xD
OOC: Indeed, so you might bump into some topics where we started talking English.
Merric

Merric

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:58 am

*Tana schreef:

well it´s indeed pretty warm but we´re used to it.. also, it´s almost summer again, and when it is, there are a whole bunch of crickets outside who make so much noise it´s hard to get to sleep.. but we get used to it as well, haha.

where did you go in greece?..
Oyes, lol, I had the same problem. xD We went there last summer and I had a hard time getting asleep. XD Although these cricket sounds had something cozy to them as well.

Well, we went to Kreta. Tho I can't remember how the place we stayed at was called.. xd It was a nice place, anyway.
*Tana

*Tana

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 9:04 am

Roy. schreef:

OOC: Merric is a she?.. haha.
well i do believe english is a great language.. and good to talk with people from other parts of the world..

merric schreef:
Oyes, lol, I had the same problem. xD We went there last summer and I had a hard time getting asleep. XD Although these cricket sounds had something cozy to them as well.

Well, we went to Kreta. Tho I can't remember how the place we stayed at was called.. xd It was a nice place, anyway.
yes they do.. i like crickets actually..

Kreta?.. ahh, many tourists go there. i live far more north.
*Tana

*Tana

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 9:07 am

Eliwood schreef:

OOC: Indeed, so you might bump into some topics where we started talking English.
ohh okk.. am i free to join?..
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 9:08 am

*Tana schreef:

well i do believe english is a great language.. and good to talk with people from other parts of the world..
Haha, well, Lilina/Matthew is a guy in real, and OzBezarius/[another pandora hearts char]. (Oh, and some that never come online.) Rest of us are girls in real xD ;D
And yes, English is my favorite language xD Japanese comes second (can't speak it, though.). Spanish third. (I learn that at school.)
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 9:10 am

*Tana schreef:
Eliwood schreef:

ohh okk.. am i free to join?..
OoC; pretty as much. Though, if you come across the "Sayin' hi" topic, I suggest you better leave out of that xD. Not to be rude or something, but it's since that topic takes place in Elibe and it was already weird enough for Merric to appear there for two seconds. xD But most of the time you could easily join xD
Merric

Merric

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 9:11 am

*Tana schreef:

Lol yeah. xD But most people around here are. Except for Lilina, who, ironically, is a 'he'

*Tana schreef:

yes they do.. i like crickets actually..

Kreta?.. ahh, many tourists go there. i live far more north.
So do I. xd But I like animals in general. More so than humans, I think. xD

Well there were lots of other tourists indeed. xD About 2/3rd of all people who were at the same place as us were Dutch as well. o3o
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 9:13 am

Merric schreef:

Well there were lots of other tourists indeed. xD About 2/3rd of all people who were at the same place as us were Dutch as well. o3o
ooc; Sounds like Lake Garda last week..
*Tana

*Tana

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 9:18 am

Roy. schreef:

Haha, well, Lilina/Matthew is a guy in real, and OzBezarius/[another pandora hearts char]. (Oh, and some that never come online.) Rest of us are girls in real xD ;D
And yes, English is my favorite language xD Japanese comes second (can't speak it, though.). Spanish third. (I learn that at school.)
i like french.. but i can´t really speak it that good..

Roy. schreef:
OoC; pretty as much. Though, if you come across the "Sayin' hi" topic, I suggest you better leave out of that xD. Not to be rude or something, but it's since that topic takes place in Elibe and it was already weird enough for Merric to appear there for two seconds. xD But most of the time you could easily join xD
oh if you don´t want me to join then it´s ok.. there are other topics as well.. i won´t be a bother.
Merric

Merric

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 9:19 am

Roy. schreef:

ooc; Sounds like Lake Garda last week..
xD Lol. Tourists, tourists..
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 9:22 am

*Tana schreef:

i like french.. but i can´t really speak it that good..
Haha, I quite dislike French. Different opinions are respected anyways.

*Tana schreef:

oh if you don´t want me to join then it´s ok.. there are other topics as well.. i won´t be a bother.
*Nods* Well, we tried to get the topic "verhaalte" into English, so.. it's writing a story by adding a random pointless sentence every time. Ya can find it at "forum games" n_n
*Tana

*Tana

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 9:24 am

merric schreef:

So do I. xd But I like animals in general. More so than humans, I think. xD

i like most animals.. but not all..
for instance i love horses but i hate cows.. i don´t really know why lol but i just do.
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 9:25 am

Well duh, horses are epic and cows are....cows.
Merric

Merric

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 9:29 am

Roy. schreef:

Haha, I quite dislike French. Different opinions are respected anyways.
French is pretty hard. xD I still don't know how to make the past times of nearly all verbs. o3o;

*Tana schreef:
i like most animals.. but not all..
for instance i love horses but i hate cows.. i don´t really know why lol but i just do
Haha, lol. xd I love horses as well. I want to learn riding them, but my parents think it's too expensive.. e3e
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 9:32 am

My parents don't understand I got an interest in archery right now because there are various archery clubs around here! I'd love to go on swordfighting, but archery seems amazing to me <3. But, I think they're full of old people e.e
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! - Pagina 3 Empty

Welcome to Tana ~!
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 3 van 6Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Fire emblem games :: Fire emblem the Sacred Stones-
Ga naar: