fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Welcome to Tana ~!

Ga naar beneden 
5 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Merric

Merric

Aantal berichten : 1146
Registratiedatum : 08-03-12
Leeftijd : 28

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyvr mei 04, 2012 12:58 pm

Hey, Tana!
Since you're {probably} new around here, we thought it was a nice idea to make you some welcome topic, because it's social and it's always fun to have more people around the place.
So.. Welcome to the forums~!

{..Well, we thought it was better to do this in English, just in case.}
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
*Tana

*Tana

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 04-05-12

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyza mei 05, 2012 10:20 am

ohhh Thank you!.. it´s very nice of you..
Eliwood

Eliwood

Aantal berichten : 3660
Registratiedatum : 12-03-12
Leeftijd : 29

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyza mei 05, 2012 10:40 am

I hope you'll enjoy your time around here. Wink
*Tana

*Tana

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyza mei 05, 2012 11:03 am

yes, I think i will.. the people seem really friendly here.. I also hope to make some new friends.
Merric

Merric

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 2:27 am

Haha, no problem.

I'm sure you will. People would be glad to have your friendship. After all, the more friends, the more fun!
Eliwood

Eliwood

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 3:05 am

Indeed Smile
*Tana

*Tana

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 3:17 am

haha yes.. I´d be very glad to have your friendship as well.. it´s much nicer than being all alone.
Roy.

Roy.

Aantal berichten : 3996
Registratiedatum : 05-04-12
Leeftijd : 26

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 4:28 am

Huh? Tana? ... My apologies, I thought for a moment you were Princess Sheeda of Talys...

Laatst aangepast door Roy. op zo mei 06, 2012 7:39 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Merric

Merric

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 6:44 am

*Tana schreef:
haha yes.. I´d be very glad to have your friendship as well.. it´s much nicer than being all alone.
Yeah, it is. Things are always better when you got friends to share it with. You can ask them for help, advise, or just have fun times together. Something you can't do when you're all alone.
Eliwood

Eliwood

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 6:51 am

Totally agreed, Merric, haha.

Don't worry, Tana, you won't be alone around here.
Roy.

Roy.

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 7:40 am

Yup, we're here to make it fun!
*Tana

*Tana

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 7:47 am

-Roy
Sheeda?.. oh, then i think you´ve mistaken me for someone else.. now you got me curious though. who is Sheeda?..

-Merric
i can´t disagree with that.. friends are very important. i couldn't live without them.

(how do you make that quotation?.. normally i use <quote> but it doesn´t work..)

- Eliwood
ohh, That´s great to know.. i like this place already.
Roy.

Roy.

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 7:49 am

*Tana schreef:
-Roy
Sheeda?.. oh, then i think you´ve mistaken me for someone else.. now you got me curious though. who is Sheeda?..

-Merric
i can´t disagree with that.. friends are very important. i couldn't live without them.

(how do you make that quotation?.. normally i use <quote> but it doesn´t work..)

Hit the "quote" option at the right of someone's message, and also, you have to use [ - ] and not < > xD Stupid basic non-html.

Sheeda is Marth's..girlfriend?

Laatst aangepast door Roy. op zo mei 06, 2012 7:56 am; in totaal 2 keer bewerkt (Reden : Forgot the [/ - ] ._.)
*Tana

*Tana

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 7:55 am

Roy. schreef:
*Tana schreef:
-Roy

-Merric

[strike]Hit the "quote" option at the right of someone's message, and also, you have to use [ - ] and not < > xD Stupid basic non-html.[strike]

Sheeda is Marth's..girlfriend?

(ohh I see! thank you)

haha, how cute! i have heard of Marth but i don´t really know him either..
Roy.

Roy.

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 7:57 am

Well, I suppose you don't want to come near him right now. He's drunk almost all the time (And I'm not saying anything about the results of that now), and he might mistake you for Sheeda too.. That wouldn't be really great., I suppose.
Merric

Merric

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 7:58 am

Roy. schreef:
*Tana schreef:
-Merric

Hit the "quote" option at the right of someone's message, and also, you have to use [ - ] and not < > xD Stupid basic non-html.

Yup, like that. It's best to delete everything in the quote except for the part you're responding to, tho. Otherwise the topics will easily become a mess.
Eliwood

Eliwood

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:00 am

I guess that would be humiliating.
Roy.

Roy.

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:01 am

Merric schreef:

Yup, like that. It's best to delete everything in the quote except for the part you're responding to, tho. Otherwise the topics will easily become a mess.
Yup, they do.

I guess that Marth wouldn't even listen to the fact that she isn't Sheeda.. o_o
*Tana

*Tana

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:02 am

Roy. schreef:
Well, I suppose you don't want to come near him right now. He's drunk almost all the time (And I'm not saying anything about the results of that now), and he might mistake you for Sheeda too.. That wouldn't be really great., I suppose.

well it depends.. being mistaken is not a problem.. unless he starts thinking i am his girlfriend.
Roy.

Roy.

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:03 am

It would be a miracle for him not to be drunk and not thinking that...
*Tana

*Tana

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:04 am

Merric schreef:

(ohh so i should keep the quotes as small as possible?.. well that shouldn´t be hard.. like this?..)
Roy.

Roy.

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:05 am

OoC; Exactly n_n. We also put OOC before those kind of messages, Out of character. :3
Merric

Merric

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:06 am

Roy. schreef:
It would be a miracle for him not to be drunk and not thinking that...
That doesn't sound really good.. It would be a bad thing for him to scare our new friends away just because he went drinking again.

*Tana schreef:
(ohh so i should keep the quotes as small as possible?.. well that shouldn´t be hard.. like this?..)
Yeah, that's it. x3 ~

Laatst aangepast door Merric op zo mei 06, 2012 8:07 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Roy.

Roy.

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:06 am

I can feel he's coming..
*Tana

*Tana

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Emptyzo mei 06, 2012 8:09 am

Roy. schreef:
OoC; Exactly n_n. We also put OOC before those kind of messages, Out of character. :3
should i use that for every message or only when i need help?

- Merric
how do you take two quotations in one message?.. sorry for me being so dumb..
Gesponsorde inhoud

Welcome to Tana ~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Welcome to Tana ~!   Welcome to Tana ~! Empty

Welcome to Tana ~!
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 6Ga naar pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Fire emblem games :: Fire emblem the Sacred Stones-
Ga naar: