fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

The One Who Will Rule The World!!

Ga naar beneden 
+14
GolbertNoghtray
Alice'
Lilina
Volke
MarthLowell
WrysLovesYou
Merric
Serra.
GilbertNightray
OzBezarius
XerxesBreak.
Roy.
Eliwood
JackBezarius
18 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Volgende
AuteurBericht
OzBezarius

OzBezarius

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 10-04-12

The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptyma apr 16, 2012 11:52 am

Merric schreef:
Roy. schreef:
Well, this person, Marth, sure knows how to get easily drunk and he keeps drinking all day..
And what he doesn't know, or doesn't want to know, is that he's in fact drinking and getting drunk so much that it's actually becoming serious now. And he's really starting to make his friends worry as well.
Why dont you just lock him in a room without alcohol and see what may happen? o.o There are plenty of things that happen but I think it woud help a little.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Roy.

Roy.

Aantal berichten : 3996
Registratiedatum : 05-04-12
Leeftijd : 26

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptydi apr 17, 2012 11:03 am

OzBezarius schreef:
Why dont you just lock him in a room without alcohol and see what may happen? o.o There are plenty of things that happen but I think it woud help a little.

Now that's.... a great idea. We should try that.
Eliwood

Eliwood

Aantal berichten : 3660
Registratiedatum : 12-03-12
Leeftijd : 29

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptydi apr 17, 2012 1:05 pm

Roy. schreef:
OzBezarius schreef:

...I'm not sure if that's such a great idea. It sounds a little cruel to me. What if he gets totally mad? Hurts himself? Curses? I don't want that to happen.
OzBezarius

OzBezarius

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptydi apr 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Eliwood schreef:
Roy. schreef:
OzBezarius schreef:

...I'm not sure if that's such a great idea. It sounds a little cruel to me. What if he gets totally mad? Hurts himself? Curses? I don't want that to happen.
I dont think a man with a good heart woud ever do such a thing.. Though I coud be wrong.
Merric

Merric

Aantal berichten : 1146
Registratiedatum : 08-03-12
Leeftijd : 28

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptywo apr 18, 2012 9:38 am

GilbertNightray schreef:

'Him' who? The old man?
Yeah. That creep.
GilbertNightray

GilbertNightray

Aantal berichten : 45

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptywo apr 18, 2012 9:48 am

OzBezarius schreef:
Gilbert I have asked Jack and Break but for somereason they got other things to do =/ So..Coud you take my cat on a walk? o.o He is starting to get fat and it is not good.
Uhh.. Can't cats take a walk on their own? I think without my company it's much better for their.. Uh.. Responsi..bility?.. {..That didn't make sense, did it?} ... .. Well it's probably better for something.

Merric schreef:
Yeah. That creep.
Creep? ..I wonder how others would call you when you're old.
Merric

Merric

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptywo apr 18, 2012 9:54 am

GilbertNightray schreef:

.. Well listen, this guy is a really different case than just any old man. Definitely, he is.. Old Freaky Creepy Mentally Disordered Retarded Strange Pedophile Awkward Stalking Weirdo Bald Fat Idiot ..A problem, to put it that way.
Eliwood

Eliwood

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptywo apr 18, 2012 10:48 am

OzBezarius schreef:
Eliwood schreef:
Roy. schreef:
OzBezarius schreef:

I dont think a man with a good heart woud ever do such a thing.. Though I coud be wrong.
I agree with you, yet there's something I don't understand. Why did you come up with the idea if you don't like it yourself?
OzBezarius

OzBezarius

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptywo apr 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Eliwood schreef:
OzBezarius schreef:
Eliwood schreef:
Roy. schreef:
OzBezarius schreef:

I agree with you, yet there's something I don't understand. Why did you come up with the idea if you don't like it yourself?
Oh no I ment the thing about him cursing and becoming mad.. But still you coud always try to keep all alcohol away from him.. Coud you not?
OzBezarius

OzBezarius

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptywo apr 18, 2012 2:48 pm

GilbertNightray schreef:
OzBezarius schreef:
Gilbert I have asked Jack and Break but for somereason they got other things to do =/ So..Coud you take my cat on a walk? o.o He is starting to get fat and it is not good.
Uhh.. Can't cats take a walk on their own? I think without my company it's much better for their.. Uh.. Responsi..bility?.. {..That didn't make sense, did it?} ... .. Well it's probably better for something.

Merric schreef:
Yeah. That creep.
Gill coud you look for my cat? D= He ran off somewhere and I cant find him TT-TT
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptydo apr 19, 2012 9:08 am

Eliwood schreef:

OOC: lol, you're meaning "swearing" and not "cursing" xD Yeah, something I randomly learned e3e I already thought "Huh, why would he curse himself.." xD
Okk, why am I being a grammar nazi e3e

Ah.. That's.. true. But what kind of other ways do we have?
Merric

Merric

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptydo apr 19, 2012 11:01 am

Roy. schreef:

OOC: lol, you're meaning "swearing" and not "cursing" xD Yeah, something I randomly learned e3e I already thought "Huh, why would he curse himself.." xD

Eli wasn't wrong. 'Cursing' works perfectly fine in that sentence. It practically means the same thing.
Eliwood

Eliwood

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptydo apr 19, 2012 2:08 pm

OzBezarius schreef:
Eliwood schreef:
OzBezarius schreef:
Eliwood schreef:
Roy. schreef:
OzBezarius schreef:

Oh no I ment the thing about him cursing and becoming mad.. But still you coud always try to keep all alcohol away from him.. Coud you not?
We've been trying a lot of things...
Eliwood

Eliwood

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptydo apr 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Merric schreef:
Roy. schreef:

Eli wasn't wrong. 'Cursing' works perfectly fine in that sentence. It practically means the same thing.
To be honest, Roy, I ran out of ideas. I think he should find out by himself that it has its downsides... but that could take forever.

Maybe a little OOC: So... am I right or wrong?
Merric

Merric

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptydo apr 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Eliwood schreef:

To be honest, Roy, I ran out of ideas. I think he should find out by himself that it has its downsides... but that could take forever.

Maybe a little OOC: So... am I right or wrong?
You're right.
OzBezarius

OzBezarius

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptydo apr 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Eliwood schreef:
OzBezarius schreef:
Eliwood schreef:
OzBezarius schreef:
Eliwood schreef:
Roy. schreef:
OzBezarius schreef:

We've been trying a lot of things...
Have you tryed telling him about it?
Eliwood

Eliwood

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptyvr apr 20, 2012 1:01 am

A lot of times, and actually, we still do, if he starts about alcohol.
OzBezarius

OzBezarius

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptyvr apr 20, 2012 4:21 am

Eliwood schreef:
A lot of times, and actually, we still do, if he starts about alcohol.
Hmmm...Have you tryed to show him the damage he causes when he is drunk? o.o
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptyvr apr 20, 2012 8:51 am

OzBezarius schreef:

Hmmm...Have you tryed to show him the damage he causes when he is drunk? o.o

...As far as I know, he does strange things, but not something we can show afterwards.
Merric

Merric

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptyvr apr 20, 2012 9:29 am

Roy. schreef:

...As far as I know, he does strange things, but not something we can show afterwards.
Except for the Falchion-in-fridge thing.. If that was really him.
MarthLowell

MarthLowell

Aantal berichten : 333
Leeftijd : 31

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptyvr apr 20, 2012 10:04 am

HEY, WHY WOULD I HAVE DONE THAT?!
http://fuckyeahmarth.tumblr.com/
Merric

Merric

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptyvr apr 20, 2012 10:07 am

MarthLowell schreef:
HEY, WHY WOULD I HAVE DONE THAT?!
Wow, wow, calm down! I'm sorry if that sounded like an offense to you.. o_o
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptyvr apr 20, 2012 10:09 am

Suppose he's drunk right now.
Merric

Merric

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptyvr apr 20, 2012 10:13 am

Roy. schreef:
Suppose he's drunk right now.
... Not again.
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Emptyvr apr 20, 2012 10:24 am

Not much of a surprise..
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The One Who Will Rule The World!!   The One Who Will Rule The World!! - Pagina 5 Empty

The One Who Will Rule The World!!
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 5 van 17Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Cafe :: Anime/Manga-
Ga naar: