fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Forum-minigame.

Ga naar beneden 
+5
Navarre
Haar.
Lugh
Hector.
Merric
9 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Merric

Merric

Aantal berichten : 1146
Registratiedatum : 08-03-12
Leeftijd : 28

Forum-minigame. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Forum-minigame.   Forum-minigame. Emptydi maa 13, 2012 2:21 pm

OOC;

Okay, okay, dush. C: Om het even uit te leggen.
We hebben persoon 1 {laten we hem Willum {Jaaa mensen, met een u. u__u Willem is achterhaald.} noemen}, en persoon 2 { geek een van de wannabe-leeuwen uit het andere topic C: }.

Nou kijk. Willum heeft dus een reactie achtergelaten waarin hij een bepaalde situatie uitlegt. Dat kan literally alles zijn, van van een schommel afpleuren tot het einde van de wereld. Seriously, wat dan ook. Zolang het maar een situatie is. xd
"Oh shit er zit een houtsnipper in mijn pantoffel" <- ...Willums zeer nuttige reactie met zijn gekozen situatie. *cough*

Maar goed. Dan komt geek dus naar de forums en ziet Willum's houtsnipper-in-pantoffel-situatie. Daarop moet geek dan een IN-CHARACTER reactie bedenken, zoals zijn char dat zou doen. Dus bijvoorbeeld, in dit geval moet geek bedenken hoe geek zou reageren op een houtsnipper in zijn pantoffel.
geek 's reactie op Willum word dus; "*gromt naar de pantoffel omdat hij een wannabe-leeuw is* ROT OP STOM DING. KSST. KSST." want geek is niet erg slim en denkt dat houtsnippers bang zijn en wegrennen als je naar ze gromt.
Dan, voor de volgende, moet geek weer een eigen situatie bedenken. "Je zit op school en hebt je huiswerk niet, en de wiskunde docent komt je aanstaren en schreeuwt WHY THE {beep} HEB JIJ JE HUISWERK NIET." Degene die daarna dus aan de beurt is, moet daar een in-character reactie op plaatsen. Snap? :3

{Nou was dit echt de minst serieuze uitleg die je je mara kan bedenken, lalz. Maar het gaat om het idee.}
&&On a side note, i'm doing this in English, simply because that sounds better. u_ú Yes, from now on. No, the description doesn't count, thank you very much.

BIC;
... I guess i'll think of something first, then.
Situation's like this;
You're on the battlefield, in the midst of combat against an enemy Warrior. Then suddenly your sword breaks, being the only one you had taken with you. Furthermore, you've only got a single Vulnerary and one of the three Spheres to create Starlight with you, of which the last one should be kept safe at any cost. However, turning away now, you would give the enemy Warrior a free run to the defenseless allied Mage behind you, who's already badly wounded.
What to do now?
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Hector.

Hector.

Aantal berichten : 327
Registratiedatum : 13-03-12
Leeftijd : 29

Forum-minigame. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forum-minigame.   Forum-minigame. Emptywo maa 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Merric schreef:

You're on the battlefield, in the midst of combat against an enemy Warrior. Then suddenly your sword breaks, being the only one you had taken with you. Furthermore, you've only got a single Vulnerary and one of the three Spheres to create Starlight with you, of which the last one should be kept safe at any cost. However, turning away now, you would give the enemy Warrior a free run to the defenseless allied Mage behind you, who's already badly wounded.
What to do now?

... I don't use any swords, but I suppose I'll take it as an "axe". Either way, "RESCUE" the mage, and run off, to a person like Priscilla or whoever. Or Merlinus to get a new axe. ¬¬ ...My poor Wolf Beil.
Ohyeh, steal the allied mage's vulneraries and elixirs meanwhile. u_u;~!!

NEW SITUATION:
Oh no. You're stalked. And wherever you go, this person keeps popping up! EVERYWHERE. *including the toilet, basement, wherever* ...?! What to doooo!
Lugh

Lugh

Aantal berichten : 160
Registratiedatum : 09-03-12
Leeftijd : 25

Forum-minigame. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forum-minigame.   Forum-minigame. Emptywo maa 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Hector. schreef:

Oh no. You're stalked. And wherever you go, this person keeps popping up! EVERYWHERE. *including the toilet, basement, wherever* ...?! What to doooo!

Imma run to Ray and beg him for help D: !!

You feel like your twin brother hates you and always tries to get away from you...
what do you do?
Hector.

Hector.

Forum-minigame. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forum-minigame.   Forum-minigame. Emptyza maa 17, 2012 11:15 am

Lugh schreef:

You feel like your twin brother hates you and always tries to get away from you...
what do you do?
Um yea. I don't have a twin brother so I don't know.
Haar.

Haar.

Aantal berichten : 36
Leeftijd : 33

Forum-minigame. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forum-minigame.   Forum-minigame. Emptyza maa 17, 2012 11:20 am

Lugh schreef:

what do you do?
Ask him straight away why he hates me.
He might lie, but don't mind his words - mind the way he says them.
Then. If he not hates me, i don't mind, say it's fine, and go to sleep. If he does, i don't mind, say it's fine, and go to sleep. It's pretty much the same routine for me, anyway.

Next situation; What if some stubborn dragon won't accept the fact you're supposed to ride it, and instead tries to wield a lance and ride you?
Hector.

Hector.

Forum-minigame. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forum-minigame.   Forum-minigame. Emptyzo maa 18, 2012 9:14 am

Haar. schreef:

Next situation; What if some stubborn dragon won't accept the fact you're supposed to ride it, and instead tries to wield a lance and ride you?

...... I think I will break my spine.. And get crushed under it's weight.
Even though my armor is THICK.
Lugh

Lugh

Aantal berichten : 160
Registratiedatum : 09-03-12
Leeftijd : 25

Forum-minigame. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forum-minigame.   Forum-minigame. Emptyzo maa 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Haar. schreef:

Th-That would hurt.. I don't think I'd survive... :C

Next..;
What if your father is supposedly a murderer, and your mother is killed by bounty hunters because she grew up between assassins?.... *sobs*
Navarre

Navarre

Aantal berichten : 211

Forum-minigame. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forum-minigame.   Forum-minigame. Emptyvr apr 13, 2012 7:37 am

I don't care.

Next: Final words when I'll kill you?
Merric

Merric

Aantal berichten : 1146
Leeftijd : 28

Forum-minigame. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forum-minigame.   Forum-minigame. Emptyvr apr 13, 2012 11:43 am

Navarre schreef:
I don't care.

Next: Final words when I'll kill you?
... That's cruel. Don't you see the kid really gets sad about that situation?

As for the answer.. I think anything in the direction of "Your face really is ugly", "Ever considered a non-girly look?" or "There's this thing called 'hygiene', you know. I think you should try it." will perfectly do.
Eliwood

Eliwood

Aantal berichten : 3660
Registratiedatum : 12-03-12

Forum-minigame. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forum-minigame.   Forum-minigame. Emptyvr apr 13, 2012 3:14 pm

I agree with the first thing Merric said. But there's no new situation, so I'll make the new one.

What if you wake up during the middle of the night and find out there's a fight going on outside?
Roy.

Roy.

Aantal berichten : 3996
Registratiedatum : 05-04-12
Leeftijd : 26

Forum-minigame. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forum-minigame.   Forum-minigame. Emptyza apr 14, 2012 1:08 pm

First I'd try to figure out which side is the "good" one and then get outside, the first thing to do is trying to stop them without much violence, but if one of the teams would be a group of bandits I'd take 'em head-on!

Next!
How would you feel if you're the commander of one of the biggest armies of the continent and then you're forced to slaughter innocents?!
OOC: REFERENCE NAAR DE SACAE-MASSAMOORD. D8 IT STILL HURTS.
Navarre

Navarre

Aantal berichten : 211

Forum-minigame. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forum-minigame.   Forum-minigame. Emptyzo jul 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Enjoy the killing.
Like hell I do.

A new one eh? Heh, pathetic.
Well then.
What if someone tries to steal your identity and your looks. And is hell pathetic, but still. What if someone would just do that.
Tormod

Tormod

Aantal berichten : 460
Registratiedatum : 19-05-15
Leeftijd : 27

Forum-minigame. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forum-minigame.   Forum-minigame. Emptywo mei 20, 2015 3:43 am

Simple! Tell them how cool they look!

Next:
Imagine you have been stripped of your weapons and get ambushed by a group of dangerous bandits! There's no way to escape, so what do you do? Talk them out of it? Buy them out of it? Fight them with your bare hands?
Sothe.

Sothe.

Aantal berichten : 521
Registratiedatum : 19-05-15

Forum-minigame. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forum-minigame.   Forum-minigame. Emptywo mei 20, 2015 4:00 am

I'll just kick them in the face and find a way to retreat. I'm agile enough for that.

Next up:
If the person you want to protect is on the other side of the continent, and you're basically stuck in a boat on the open seas, in what way would you try to get to them?
Side note: the entire continent seems to be at war.
Gesponsorde inhoud

Forum-minigame. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Forum-minigame.   Forum-minigame. Empty

Forum-minigame.
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Dear people of "forum",
» YAY EEN FAN FORUM TOPIC VOOR MIJ.