fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

[Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt

Ga naar beneden 
5 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Inigo

Inigo

Aantal berichten : 157
Registratiedatum : 06-08-15
Leeftijd : 25

[Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptywo nov 18, 2015 2:25 am

As Inigo walked into the light of the campfire at nearly the same time, he had excitement - in other words: happiness - in his voice.
"I didn't notice it was this cold outside until this fire warmed me up!"
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 16-11-15
Leeftijd : 37

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptywo nov 18, 2015 3:53 am

Volke didn't even try anymore to tell Inigo it was best to keep quiet. It wasn't going to make a difference, anyway.
".. Hm. Don't get used to it." He said, briefly checking the fireplace for anything useful. Although it was true the temperature was much more comfortable, he wasn't at all okay with being so clearly visible. "If there's nothing here, we're heading back into the cold."
Rafiel

Rafiel

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 13-07-15

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptywo nov 18, 2015 3:56 am

Alright, team "great cooperation"! Time for the next situation~

3.) With our without [4], [1] is now at the campfire. (S)he finds a piece of paper. It turns out to be a story about vampires in this forest! [1] becomes wary and goes back to [4], who notices and asks about it, does [1] tell them or does (s)he not want them to worry?
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptywo nov 18, 2015 4:39 am

When Inigo decided to further scan the environment, he suddenly caught glimpse of something suspicious and walked over to it. It turned out to be a simple parchment, but because there were letters on it made him curious and he picked the piece of parchment up and scanned its contents.
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptywo nov 18, 2015 9:58 am

Meanwhile, Volke was certain there was nothing of value near the fireplace. From the corner of his eye, he noticed Inigo crouching as if to pick something up, but decided to not ask about it just yet -- he figured Inigo would start talking again like nobody's business. Unless the young man decided to explain it by himself, he would investigate it later. Instead, he made sure for himself he hadn't missed anything, then took a couple of steps away from the flames.
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptywo nov 18, 2015 10:20 am

Even in the unclear light that the fire would offer, it wasn't hard to see that Inigo's face would turn quite pale. "Ha ha... bull.. I hope. Vampires..? W-what a joke.. haha."
Filled with uncertainty and yet attempting to laugh it off, he folded the parchment to tuck it away in one of his pockets.
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptywo nov 18, 2015 3:39 pm

As he impatiently waited for Inigo to finish reading whatever he had gotten his hands on, his attention was drawn again by what sounded like somewhat uneasy laughter. Casting a look at the other, he was just in time to see a piece of parchment being tucked away.

It struck him as odd, and made him realise that perhaps whatever Inigo had just found out could very well mean news.

"...?" He proceeded to watch him with a blank look, many questions concerning the suspicious piece of paper written across his eyes.
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptywo nov 18, 2015 3:56 pm

"Hm? It was nothing. But really... maybe you were right and we should get going. Let's go." Inigo said, finally walking away from the fire.
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptywo nov 18, 2015 4:12 pm

"You figured that out now? About time."
Inigo's sudden change of behaviour only confirmed Volke's feeling that something wasn't entirely right. Whatever was on that piece of paper had no doubt been the cause of this, and the fact he wasn't willing to share it did not at all make it any less suspicious.
He wasn't going to ask it nicely this time -- instead, he decided to stick to his previous plan, and wait for a chance to investigate it himself.

Scanning the area again, he came to the painful conclusion that wherever they would go from here, it would be nearly impossible to investigate. They had to somehow plan a strategy. But he had an idea on where to start.
".. Now, let's try finding a landmark. We're going to need it."
Rafiel

Rafiel

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 13-07-15

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptywo nov 18, 2015 4:14 pm

Aaand now it's time for everything to go horribly and horribly wrong. c:

4.) Suddenly, someone comes up behind [4] and scares them! But it turns out to just be [6] who spawned here too and was playing a prank on them. How do [4] and [1] react to [6]?
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptywo nov 18, 2015 4:20 pm

"What you're saying makes sense, but.." Scanning the surroundings once again, Inigo could only conclude one thing: "It's dark and everything just looks the same, besides this fire."

Yes, the surroundings were easily described that way. On top of that, the mist that covered the few forest roads made seeing into the distance even further impossible. And telling the motions of trees apart from perhaps even a human was even more impossible in the darkness. For now, they had the campfire's light to guide them on their position, but that was all they had.
Naesala

Naesala

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 23-05-15

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptywo nov 18, 2015 4:43 pm

His target was clear, at a mere few meters distance. The darkness made it incredibly hard to see well, but his vision had adjusted sufficiently by now, and what was more -- the shadows of the night hid him from their sight perfectly. A better opportunity than this, he wouldn't ever get. How and why he ended up in this forest himself, he didn't know: But now that he was here anyway, he might as well get something out of it.

Slowly, carefully, he moved forward, approaching his victims in front of him. He stopped once when one of the vigilant figures glanced his way. Remaining motionless, however, he seemed to have convinced him that he was nothing but yet another tree. And right after that moment.. Right then, Volke was within his reach, and he saw his chance.

Quietly leaning forward until he was right behind his victim, Naesala smirked, and mockingly whispered;

"..A lovely evening, isn't it?"
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptywo nov 18, 2015 5:03 pm

"That's exactly why we need to orientate. We need to-- ?!"
Suddenly, in the midst of his sentence, Volke was startled to hear a voice behind him. Right behind him. He froze in place for a very brief moment, but then without giving it a second thought, he immediately caught on one of his knives, spun around in a reflex and lashed out at the threat. In that blind moment of instinct, he didn't notice who or what it was. The only thing he felt was the weapon drawing on his attacker, who in return backed off immediately, not willing to risk any lethal wounds for the sake of a scare.
Volke quickly pushed forward another time, trying to back whoever it was against one of the many trees. Even though he didn't want to kill his attacker just yet in case he had more information, he was pretty certain the blade caught onto something more than once. Eventually, he managed to make the figure retreat a couple of meters entirely, and he finally halted in place as well.

"You. Move one more finger and it's the very last mistake you'll make." His piercing, red eyes were now fixed at the silhouette of a person in front of him. "Now speak up. What did you think you were doing?"
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptywo nov 18, 2015 5:11 pm

While surprised as well by the sudden voice of a newly arrived person that they hadn't noticed before, the sudden killing moves surprised Inigo even more. Besides being quite glad that he himself didn't get a knife slit through his throat by the man he had been travelling with for those so many minutes, this sudden succession of movements that were the least friendly imaginable was even more of a scare.

"Wow." He stammered, blinking while trying to make something out of the silhouette that had been drawn back into the shadows. It seemed big... and not that close to a human. But it definitely had a human voice? Inigo was clearly confused, but awaited the response that the creature would give to the man.
Naesala

Naesala

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptywo nov 18, 2015 5:14 pm

Naesala quickly made sure to back off, away from the weapon's reach. He had known beforehand that the assassin wouldn't be happy to be scared in a place like this, but he had not expected to be standing here with several thin cuts across his arms, no less with a bleeding shoulder.
He clenched his teeth together for a moment, negatively surprised by this reaction to what should have been a harmless prank.

"Now, now.. That's a slightly aggressive way to greet someone, don't you think?"
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptywo nov 18, 2015 5:19 pm

"That does not answer my question." Volke insisted, his eyes still not moving from their focus. "You should know better than to scare people in a place like this. Did you think I'd be laughing?"
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptydo nov 19, 2015 8:50 am

Listening to the conversation of the two, Inigo concluded that the two of them were familiar enough with each other. But since the both of them didn't seem on that great terms with each other (one used such a snarky tone, and the other was filled with too much glee hidden in his voice...) the other conclusion was that even though they were familiar, they weren't great friends. Time for me to solve this!, Inigo thought.

"Hey, hey. Does our newcomer know where we are?"
Naesala

Naesala

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptydo nov 19, 2015 10:17 am

Using Inigo's question as an excuse to further ignore Volke, Naesala glanced in his direction.
"Oh? How funny you should call me that.." He stated, scoffingly eyeing the stranger. The usual sly smile then returned to his face. "Of course, I may or may not know a thing or two.. Unfortunately, I fear I wouldn't be so eager to share my information with a man who is pointing knives at me." He shifted his vision back to the assassin.
"Perhaps you could kindly ask him to.. reconsider, first."
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptydo nov 19, 2015 10:36 am

"Eh," Unsure if he can get anything done, Inigo takes a second to think up a good way to persuade his co-traveller into doing as the newomers asked, but he has seriously no idea how to. Especially with not even a name to address either of the men with, this wasn't going to be any easier.
"Well, sir, he says to maybe have information. Lower the knives? Preeeetty please?"
VolkerWessels

VolkerWessels

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptydo nov 19, 2015 10:40 am

Volke sighed, wondering how people still so easily fell for lies.
"Don't bother." He simply disagreed. "He doesn't know anything."
Despite this, however, he decided to lower his weapon nonetheless, removing the threat he had thus far formed to the raven. Even if he wasn't going to help them, it was no use making the situation even riskier. No use at all.
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptydo nov 19, 2015 10:43 am

"Even if he doesn't know anything, he might be able to help us solve this mystery~" He grinned, glad that his hilariously stupid pleading had worked.
Naesala

Naesala

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptyma nov 23, 2015 3:53 am

"Is that so?" Naesala answered, pretending to be slightly offended by Volke's claim. "What would make you assume I'm lying? I wouldn't consider this a great way to thank someone for offering help, hm?"
With the weapon no longer pointed in his direction and ready to be thrown, he felt it was safe to step out of the shadows and approach the two slowly -- albeit keeping good track of the assassin's movements -- revealing more than just his silhouette.

"Now, where were we.." Now that he had a better view on the stranger, he examined Inigo another time, trying to recall if he had ever seen this man before.
"Oh, I'd certainly be able to help.. But if you don't mind me asking, may I have your name? I don't think we've met before."
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptyma nov 23, 2015 4:50 am

"My name, good sir, is Inigo! And yours is?" It took a few moments longer than one would assume to notice that the silhouette of the man wasn't simply odd: but that what would initially might've appeared like a cloak stuck in the trees were more like ... wings.
"Woah, hold on... what are you? An angel of death? Those wings man, so black. Dear Naga, we're going to die. We're going to die. I'm too young to die! Too many pretty ladies left to please out there---!"
Naesala

Naesala

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptyma nov 23, 2015 6:29 am

"Hm?" Slightly confused by Inigo's sudden change of behaviour at first, he then realised the stranger probably wasn't familiar with ravens one way or another. Making use of the opportunity, he rested his hands on his hips and somewhat proudly extended his dark wings.
"Ah, yes.. Impressive, aren't they?" He chuckled, enjoying the reaction. "But don't you worry. I'm not here to take lives, or anything of the sort. In fact, I can only wonder what brought me here.."

Returning to the previous question, he folded his wings again, a faint vanity still lingering on his face.

"The name's Naesala. I take it that perhaps, by any chance, you may not have heard of Kilvas?"
Inigo

Inigo

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Emptyma nov 23, 2015 12:06 pm

"Kilvas? No, never.
- But if that's a place where pretty ladies go to, I'll gladly come and visit someday."
Still feeling uneasy about this likely angel of death in front of him, he tried to stay the most calm he could. As long as the other man wouldn't again attempt to attack this Naesala guy, he should be fine.. right?
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt    [Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt  - Pagina 2 Empty

[Meme] Numbered OC Meme - Vampire Hunt
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 2 van 5Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» [Meme] Attack of the Feral Ones
» [Meme] Happy Halloween! Even if it's not Halloween.

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Over de site :: Problemen-
Ga naar: