fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

A warm welcome to Tibarn!

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
~Reyson

~Reyson

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 07-06-15
Leeftijd : 105

A warm welcome to Tibarn! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptywo jul 08, 2015 1:09 pm

It's great to see you here.
.. You're checking up on me, aren't you? Usually you'd send Ulki or Janaff my way. How come you're on yourself this time?
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Tibarn

Tibarn

Aantal berichten : 73
Registratiedatum : 08-07-15
Leeftijd : 74

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptywo jul 08, 2015 1:18 pm

Ah Reyson ! Here you are ! Last time I sent Janaff and Ulki to keep an eye on you, you found Leanne, Ike, you fought Oliver... I missed all the fun ! I won't make the same mistake twice, haha !

Enough talking, I expect there's something to eat for my arrival. I'm not picky though, just meat is fine.
~Reyson

~Reyson

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptywo jul 08, 2015 1:22 pm

There's not much fighting going on here, except for some verbal quarrels. Especially those who talk with Naesala get themselves in one.
I don't have any meat to offer you, Tibarn. I'm sure someone else might have some, with all the Beorc around.
Tibarn

Tibarn

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptywo jul 08, 2015 1:28 pm

Not much fighting ? *sighs* I suppose I'll have to find some other ways to entertain myse- wait a minute. Did I hear that right ? This filthy treacherous chicken-hearted pigeon is around here ?! If I see him, even the best of Oscar's meal won't be enough to stop me !!
~Reyson

~Reyson

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptywo jul 08, 2015 1:35 pm

Yes. That black-hearted crow filth is around. And he's trying to cause all the havoc he can.
At least he hasn't tried to lay his hands on me. We have the little Emancipation Army's leader to partially thank for that.
Tibarn

Tibarn

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptywo jul 08, 2015 1:42 pm

Damned him ! I thought we would change for you and Leanne but no, he still has to act like the fool he is ! Reyson, you stay close to me, and this is an order. If he tries to touch you or simply talk to you, he will be welcomed with a fist in the face ! No more smug for his fragile pretty face !
~Reyson

~Reyson

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptywo jul 08, 2015 1:50 pm

I'd like to say I can handle myself against him. However, I'll listen to you. It will keep me away from the problems he causes.
But, Tibarn! I'd like to remain here, still. I won't go back now.
Naesala

Naesala

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 23-05-15

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptywo jul 08, 2015 2:24 pm

Oh, now.. What's with all the harsh words?
I understand you don't particularly like me, but I can assure you I did not come here with the intention to cause trouble. These are very heavy prejudices.
Tibarn

Tibarn

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptywo jul 08, 2015 2:28 pm

Ah so the crow's finally here. If Reyson said you're causing trouble, I have every reasons to believe him. You're nothing more than a liar who's selling his friends only to save himself ! Reyson, step back, this is gonna get bloody.
~Reyson

~Reyson

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptywo jul 08, 2015 2:31 pm

Tibarn, you shouldn't hurt him.
Naesala

Naesala

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptywo jul 08, 2015 3:13 pm

I realise that my past actions weren't always pretty, and you have every reason to be angry about it.. However, I would ask of you to not resort to violence here. People may get the wrong image.
Tibarn

Tibarn

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptywo jul 08, 2015 4:57 pm

You're lucky I'm in a good mood today, and I'd rather kill you without Reyson being around. But you can count on me to tell everyone what happened to my people because of YOU. Blood contract or not.
~Reyson

~Reyson

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptydo jul 09, 2015 5:58 am

That, I do agree on. You did not only betray us, you got half of Phoenicis killed in the process!
Naesala

Naesala

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptydo jul 09, 2015 2:35 pm

I know what I did, you don't need to remind me.. These were some ugly days.

Tibarn, I can't ask of you to forgive me, but spreading word about it here will only cause people to fear conflict and worry that things may take a turn for the worse. Just remember: that's no good for any of us.
Tibarn

Tibarn

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptydo jul 09, 2015 2:45 pm

... Tch... I can't believe I'm going to say that, but you're right. This is between you and me. Don't worry, I don't forget about what you've done. I'll kill you without causing a fuss.
~Reyson

~Reyson

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptydo jul 09, 2015 2:52 pm

As long as I can have a revenge of sorts, too.
Tibarn

Tibarn

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptyvr jul 10, 2015 9:58 am

I'll let you punch him once, if you promise not to break your hand again...
~Reyson

~Reyson

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptyvr jul 10, 2015 1:51 pm

That does hurt, though it feels good. Though I can't hurt Naesala with just a punch.
.. So I'll have something better.
Naesala

Naesala

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptyma jul 13, 2015 4:07 am

.. You've really set your minds on causing me physical harm, haven't you?
~Reyson

~Reyson

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptyma jul 13, 2015 6:39 am

Luckily for you am I incapable of doing so. But Tibarn isn't.
Tibarn

Tibarn

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptyma jul 13, 2015 8:22 am

I'll have to hit you twice just for Reyson ! Aaah I won't be able to control myself any longer...
~Reyson

~Reyson

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Emptydi aug 04, 2015 2:07 pm

I'll enjoy this.

But I ask you to not overdo it, Tibarn. He's done some things, but punching him won't be the right answer on its own.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: A warm welcome to Tibarn!   A warm welcome to Tibarn! Empty

A warm welcome to Tibarn!
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Fire emblem games :: Fire emblem Radiant Dawn-
Ga naar: