fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?

Ga naar beneden 
+4
Sothe.
Kaas
Morgan~
Tormod
8 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : 1, 2  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Tormod

Tormod

Aantal berichten : 460
Registratiedatum : 19-05-15
Leeftijd : 27

Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptydi jun 16, 2015 2:13 pm

He's been away, hasn't he?
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Sothe.

Sothe.

Aantal berichten : 521

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptydi jun 16, 2015 2:17 pm

... Looks like it.
Tormod

Tormod

Aantal berichten : 460
Leeftijd : 27

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptydi jun 16, 2015 2:31 pm

I wonder what's been taking him so long.
Morgan~

Morgan~

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 22-05-15
Leeftijd : 24

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptydo jun 18, 2015 8:49 am

Maybe he went back to Ylisse to be at Chrom's side for whatever might be going on there--

oh no, if there would be any trouble, then Father...
No, wait, Morgan. Father would never lose to anyone!

Though it's just a guess. I hope he's fine though! Frederick is strong, he'll protect many! Especially from pebbles on the road!
Kaas

Kaas

Aantal berichten : 104
Registratiedatum : 20-05-15

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptydo jun 18, 2015 9:56 am

"Whatever might be going on there?" You sounded a little worried just now. And for as far as I've noticed, he left without as much as a goodbye.. Are you certain he -- and the rest you mentioned -- are not in trouble?
Morgan~

Morgan~

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptydo jun 18, 2015 11:50 am

Even if there is trouble, Father can handle it! He's a genius! I'm sure he'll do great as always.. so they will all be fine no matter what!
Kaas

Kaas

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptydo jun 18, 2015 2:08 pm

Haha, you really do have a great amount of confidence in him, don't you? ..I think that on its own is enough to convince me they're safe.
We will simply await Frederick's return, then.
Morgan~

Morgan~

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptydo jun 18, 2015 2:34 pm

I believe that he will be fine if he's with all the other Shepherds! If not.. then.. then I would worry, maybe.. but positive thinking is much better!
Kaas

Kaas

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptydo jun 18, 2015 3:00 pm

I can't say I don't agree with you, young lady. It's important to keep believing in thoughts that make you happy. However, in cases where life and death play significant roles, it's sometimes necessary to view things from a more neutral perspective, in order to ultimately achieve a more realistic judgement.

.. Ah, but that's just your generic advice from an adult who thinks he knows everything. *brief smile* I suppose it doesn't apply to this situation. We don't know where they are, nor what they're doing, and then it's best to keep your head up and trust in their abilities to defend themselves, whatever may be going on. If there's even something going on in the first place.. Perhaps he simply chased after a merchant, and is now eating a piece of newly bought food somewhere.
Morgan~

Morgan~

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptydo jun 18, 2015 3:04 pm

I could bet that it's anything but bear meat! Haha!
Well, that perspective works when thinking up strategies, but usually I prefer the more happy things! I don't want my memories to be sad ones, even with all the warfare! So... I'll smile and wish for their safety!
~Reyson

~Reyson

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 07-06-15
Leeftijd : 105

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptydo jun 18, 2015 3:57 pm

He has left us? That's a shame. He seemed like a good Beorc to know.
Frederick.

Frederick.

Aantal berichten : 178
Leeftijd : 36

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptyma aug 03, 2015 12:14 am

My apologies for suddenly taking my leave, but a messenger from milord informed me I was needed immediately in Ylisstol for a reformation of the royal knights. I can happily inform you milord himself and the Shepherds I met were all in great shape, although the same couldn't be said about the furniture, the silverware and the weaponry, so I took it upon myself to polish and clean around the castle.
http://tinyurl.com/amazingpoem
Tibarn

Tibarn

Aantal berichten : 73
Registratiedatum : 08-07-15
Leeftijd : 74

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptyma aug 03, 2015 1:05 pm

This guy's talking too much... I bet he's related to Bastian in some way.
~Reyson

~Reyson

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptyma aug 03, 2015 3:40 pm

It is good to see you returned alive and well.
Frederick.

Frederick.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptydi aug 04, 2015 3:47 am

I am relieved to see you are still unharmed as well. I pray that goes for the others too. Have there been any incidents during my absence?
~Reyson

~Reyson

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptydi aug 04, 2015 12:54 pm

There have been a few small incidents, but nothing that would have wounded anyone.
Sothe.

Sothe.

Aantal berichten : 521

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptydi aug 04, 2015 1:12 pm

Basically.
Frederick.

Frederick.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptywo aug 05, 2015 12:57 am

I see. Have any accomplishments been made, perhaps? I tend to forget to ask about good news.
~Reyson

~Reyson

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptywo aug 05, 2015 3:49 am

We've been joined by some that give good company.
Frederick.

Frederick.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptywo aug 05, 2015 5:50 am

Ah, I look forward to meeting them. I wonder if I might know any of them.
Tibarn

Tibarn

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptywo aug 05, 2015 7:49 am

I don't think so. Unless you've heard about Princes Reyson and Rafiel, Princess Leanne and myself, Tibarn.

Nice to meet you by the way.
Leanne

Leanne

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 12-07-15
Leeftijd : 73

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptywo aug 05, 2015 7:52 am

Hello ! It's very nice to meet you, my Lord.

Welcome... back... My name is L-Leanne...
Frederick.

Frederick.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptywo aug 05, 2015 1:13 pm

I will try to memorise your names, but please forgive me if I fail to do so. I am Frederick, a knight of Ylisse.
It is an honour to meet you, lady Leanne. I have met your brother Reyson before.

If I may be so bold to ask, Tibarn, I've heard of white wings to indicate heron royalty, and I've met the raven king whose feathers are black, but never before have I seen someone with brown wings. Could it be that you are of a different race?
Tibarn

Tibarn

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptywo aug 05, 2015 1:30 pm

You're right, I'm a hawk. And don't even call this damn crow a king... I'm in fact the King of the Bird Tribe since the end of the war. But I'm not surprise you didn't hear about hawks, I'm the only one around here.
~Reyson

~Reyson

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Emptywo aug 05, 2015 1:51 pm

Now that you mention it, Tibarn, how come Ulki and Janaff haven't been around ?
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?   Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy? Empty

Does anyone know what happened to that Frederick guy?
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 2Ga naar pagina : 1, 2  Volgende
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Frederick does things
» Frederick's Fanatical Fitness Hour

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Over de site :: Problemen-
Ga naar: