fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Hm.. this place.

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
~Reyson

~Reyson

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 07-06-15
Leeftijd : 105

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptyzo jun 07, 2015 1:44 pm

It's much different than Phoenicis. And yet that crow is here. That disappoints.

To those of you I'm not familiar with: it's a pleasure to meet you.
I'm Reyson, one of the last heron clan royalty. Do not dare to try and sell me.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Frederick.

Frederick.

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 19-05-15
Leeftijd : 36

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptyzo jun 07, 2015 2:10 pm

Heron clan? Ah, forgive me- you reminded me of an angel.
http://tinyurl.com/amazingpoem
~Reyson

~Reyson

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptyzo jun 07, 2015 2:16 pm

I am nothing of the sort. But assuming you said that as a compliment I will graciously accept it as such.
The white wings such as I possess are unique among the royalty of us. However - since so few of us still live there is no way for anyone to ever lay eyes on a black-winged heron again.
Tormod

Tormod

Aantal berichten : 460
Leeftijd : 27

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptyzo jun 07, 2015 5:09 pm

Hey, Reyson! If it's Naesala you're speaking of, don't even worry. I think he's way too busy fighting over tiny little things with Sothe. Besides, nobody's ever gonna be sold on my watch!
~Reyson

~Reyson

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptyma jun 08, 2015 2:53 am

Ah, Tormod, it's good to see you as enthusiastic as ever. I'll rely on your protection, then.
... But why would that crow be so busy going after a little thief?
Tormod

Tormod

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptyma jun 08, 2015 9:31 am

Something about a song, I believe. Ah, but you know how that goes.

Say, anyway-- How are things back in Phoenicis? Anything interesting Tibarn's been up to?
~Reyson

~Reyson

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptyma jun 08, 2015 10:37 am

That sounds like usual quarrels. As long as they do not fight all should be fine.

Anything interesting Tibarn's been up to, you say? There's always something up in Phoenicis. Recently he started to propose a toast on just another thing that has never been anyone's concern, since he probably felt like everyone was up for a party. The amount of meat that the hawks devoured that day.. I almost got sick watching it happen. Thankfully he realized that and made me a good dessert with berries.
Tormod

Tormod

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptyma jun 08, 2015 1:24 pm

Well, they're not fighting YET.

Still looking after you well, is he? I'd imagine all that meat wouldn't do any good to your stomach, especially considering the hawks' seemingly endless appetite. You're not built to eat much, but even I would have trouble swallowing so much food in one evening!
~Reyson

~Reyson

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptyma jun 08, 2015 3:23 pm

.. Then we should stop them before they do.

While I don't always want to admit so he indeed looks after me well, and for that I'm grateful.
Indeed is neither of us built for so much food - though we both know of one your.. age that would eat more than the entire army could by herself! A second plate is usually too much for me already, so I can't imagine how she manages.
Tormod

Tormod

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptydi jun 09, 2015 4:38 am

I'm afraid that if we stick our noses in their bussiness, we're only going to make things worse. I'd preferably not be torn apart just yet.

Oh, I know what you mean. I wouldn't be surprised if she even beats the hawks to it! And even then she'd probably still be hungry.. It's almost frightening, really.
~Reyson

~Reyson

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptydi jun 09, 2015 11:45 am

Knowing Naesala, he'd probably try to rip your friend in many pieces soon enough, however. But let us hope that he will not do so.

I'd have never known that a tiny Beorc girl could frighten so much with something as simple as an appetite. Truly, Beorc are perhaps amusing in that aspect.
Tormod

Tormod

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptydi jun 09, 2015 1:22 pm

Sothe will find a way out, I suppose. He's a thief after all-- sneaky and clever and quick!

Amusing, maybe, though I don't think it's healthy.. You know, sometimes I wonder if the food doesn't just teleport straight out of her stomach after she eats.
~Reyson

~Reyson

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptydi jun 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Those are indeed abilities one needs to get away from Naesala. May his skills be sufficient enough.

It wouldn't suprise me if that were the case. Maybe she once ate the famed warp powder? I could not possibly come up with a more logical conclusion to her endless appetite.
Tormod

Tormod

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptydi jun 09, 2015 1:48 pm

Haha, ofcourse! That must be it. It'd make me wonder where all the food goes, though.. Whoever is receiving it must think they've found a miracle!
~Reyson

~Reyson

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptydi jun 09, 2015 1:53 pm

We can only hope it goes to people who are truly in need of that food. It would disgust me if rotten nobility like those from Begnion would get so many meals appearing out of nowhere.
Tormod

Tormod

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptydi jun 09, 2015 2:01 pm

I'm with you on that. If anyone were to get free food, it should be those who work hard all day and barely get a slice of bread in return. They deserve something good!
~Reyson

~Reyson

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptydi jun 09, 2015 2:04 pm

May they get their well-deserved food and may their circumstances better in the near-future.

Speaking of such people - how is your family in the desert doing?
Tormod

Tormod

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptydi jun 09, 2015 2:23 pm

Great! We've been exceptionally busy lately, and while that does result in a lack of sleep for some of us, we're really happy to know we're making a difference. Muarim got a little worried about me overworking, which is why he sent me here for a little time-out. He's taking over the important tasks during my absence.. I hope he catches enough rest himself, although I'm sure he's getting enough support from everyone else.
~Reyson

~Reyson

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptydi jun 09, 2015 2:33 pm

That is wonderful to hear. When you return, send my regards to all of them. Your cause remains a good one to my Laguz brothers and sisters - but to those of the Beorc, too.
You do regularly send him a notice that you are fine, don't you? I believe he must worry for your well-being too, even though the people of this place seem kind. That reminds me that I should send a letter to Tibarn soon, too, before he comes flying in and scolding me for being away for long.
Tormod

Tormod

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptydi jun 09, 2015 3:27 pm

Well, I haven't really found the time to write yet, but I trust he knows me well enough. I couldn't allow something to befall me while everyone else is working so hard. And even then, I wouldn't be taken down by the first problem that presents itself.
~Reyson

~Reyson

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptydi jun 09, 2015 3:43 pm

I see. Well, I can't make you, though I can imagine it would be nice for him to hear from you.
As for the rest of them - if there is any help I can offer to them someday I would be glad to do so, if Tibarn would let me. Even for just revitalizing their energy after all their hard work.
Tormod

Tormod

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptydi jun 09, 2015 3:58 pm

Ofcourse! That's a very kind offer I'm sure we can make good use of. I've no doubt that many of the rescued individuals will love to meet a heron prince in person, not to mention listening to a galdr. It's sure to brighten up their day in an instant! Thanks, Reyson.
~Reyson

~Reyson

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptydi jun 09, 2015 4:14 pm

You're welcome. I'll be glad to offer any help I can give for this cause, even though it's just through Galdr.
And as I'm quite interested in how they are all doing, I will not mind going there at all.
Tormod

Tormod

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptydi jun 09, 2015 4:26 pm

Haha, alright then! I'll inform Muarim and the rest of this once I've headed back. I'm sure they'll be awaiting you eagerly!
~Reyson

~Reyson

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Emptydi jun 09, 2015 4:41 pm

I'm glad to know that I will be appreciated. I will look forward to offering my help.
Gesponsorde inhoud

Hm.. this place.  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Hm.. this place.    Hm.. this place.  Empty

Hm.. this place.
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» This place surely is peaceful these days.

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Fire emblem games :: Fire emblem Radiant Dawn-
Ga naar: