fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : 1, 2  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Tormod

Tormod

Aantal berichten : 460
Registratiedatum : 19-05-15
Leeftijd : 27

So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyza mei 23, 2015 2:33 pm

But then they tried to scam me! Bastards. I get that Meteor is relatively rare, but 3200 gold?
Guys, don't visit the local armory here. They're nowhere near reliable.

.. That's all!
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Morgan~

Morgan~

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 22-05-15
Leeftijd : 24

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyza mei 23, 2015 2:47 pm

Maybe we have some spare funds to help you out!
But... can you first explain what Meteor is?
I mean, it sounds like a fiery ball from out of space but can that truly be a tome? Oooh, I really have to know!
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyza mei 23, 2015 2:55 pm

I guess that's a way to describe it. Basically you take some distance, summon a meteor and WHAM! They're dead.
It requires a great lot of practice, though. Wouldn't want a thing like that going out of control!
Morgan~

Morgan~

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyza mei 23, 2015 3:01 pm

Woah... I have to learn this..!
Savings, here we go! Time to go to that armory!
Frederick.

Frederick.

Aantal berichten : 178
Leeftijd : 36

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyza mei 23, 2015 3:04 pm

I can imagine it would take great practice, and it explains the price, too. At least partially. I am often amazed by the awe-inspiring power of magic tomes.
http://tinyurl.com/amazingpoem
Morgan~

Morgan~

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyza mei 23, 2015 3:31 pm

.. I don't think I have enough savings for that tome...
but.. but my strategical genius will find a solution to this problem..!!
Frederick.

Frederick.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyza mei 23, 2015 3:45 pm

While I do not doubt your skills, I do want to advise you to be extremely careful when using such a powerful weapon.
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 3:57 am

Hey, wait! DON'T buy it at that armory. The whole point I was trying to make is that they're ripping off your money!
Morgan~

Morgan~

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 4:00 am

No, I'm not going to buy it. I'm sure we had a thief around here, don't we?
Best solution ever by the one and only Morgan!
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 4:04 am

Yeah, except they'll notice it being gone, and there aren't that many other people around to blame.
Morgan~

Morgan~

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 4:19 am

T-t-then we'll have him steal gold! That'll work, right!?
Frederick.

Frederick.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 5:59 am

Perhaps it would be better to practice with similar, less powerful and less expensive tomes first. We could always purchase a meteor tome later when we come across one again. I believe Tormod knows what a reasonable price would be.
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 6:35 am

I like Frederick's idea. We won't be able to find Meteor in many places, but when we do, it'll save us a good amount of gold.

Until then I have a few tomes you could borrow, if you'd like.
Morgan~

Morgan~

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 9:16 am

B-but I should really learn how to use strong tomes in order to impress Father..!!
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 9:33 am

You can't exactly start with Meteor, though. You have to be around my level first! Which means you need to master loads of other fire tomes. But don't worry, because I'm here to help you!

Which ones are you already familiar with, anyway?
Morgan~

Morgan~

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 9:54 am

Hm.. when it comes to fire tomes, I'm pretty good up until Arcfire. Bolganone I'm close to mastering though~
My favorite thunder tome is Thoron, and wind is.. not my strongest point. I can only just get to Elwind...
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 10:36 am

Bolganone, huh? Sounds like you should be fine. Back when I used Meteor for the first time, I hadn't even touched Bolganone yet!
Morgan~

Morgan~

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 10:52 am

Really? That's great! Oh, I really am excited to try it out. I hope we can come across a reasonably-priced one soon.
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 11:37 am

Hang on, not so fast! I need a demonstration of your skill first. Just saying you have mastered a tome does not reflect on your strengths and weaknesses, see what I mean?
Morgan~

Morgan~

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 1:30 pm

.. hmf. Being 'outsmarted' by someone who's about my age isn't fun.. seems like I should work harder...
Oh, yeah, if you really want to see my feaaaarsome powers! I'll give you a demonstration then..  Though playing with fire, we should move away from the trees a little, hm?
Even though I heard someone here is fond of forest fires.. [ Giggles ]
Frederick.

Frederick.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 1:47 pm

I personally do like starting campfires.
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Alright then -- take your distance and show me what you've got! You best try your hardest, 'cause it's gonna take a LOT to impress me!
Morgan~

Morgan~

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyma mei 25, 2015 2:34 am

[Walks over to a somewhat more safe spot and opens her tome.]
Okay, I'm going to do this!
( Carefully casts Arcfire! )
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptyma mei 25, 2015 11:38 pm

*observes as the spell is casted*
.. Heh. Not bad at all. In fact, that was pretty good!
Well, you should be just fine practising Meteor. Now all we need to do is getting our hands on that tome somehow.
Morgan~

Morgan~

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Emptydi mei 26, 2015 1:56 pm

[ Big smile! ]
Thank you! And yes, we should find that tome! Ohh, Father better gets reaaaally impressed!
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,   So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome, Empty

So I went to the Armory to buy myself a Meteor tome,
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 2Ga naar pagina : 1, 2  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Over de site :: Problemen-
Ga naar: