fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Mewwick goes nostalgic. ;u;

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers

Best Unit Loss Soundtrack?
Praise the Fallen
Mewwick goes nostalgic. ;u; I_vote_lcap100%Mewwick goes nostalgic. ;u; I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
In Sorrow's Shroud
Mewwick goes nostalgic. ;u; I_vote_lcap0%Mewwick goes nostalgic. ;u; I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A Painful Farewell
Mewwick goes nostalgic. ;u; I_vote_lcap0%Mewwick goes nostalgic. ;u; I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Totaal aantal stemmen : 1

AuteurBericht
Merric

Merric

Aantal berichten : 1146
Registratiedatum : 08-03-12
Leeftijd : 28

Mewwick goes nostalgic. ;u; Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Mewwick goes nostalgic. ;u;   Mewwick goes nostalgic. ;u; Emptydo mei 03, 2012 1:19 pm

I've been playing so much Radiant Dawn and Sacred Stones lately, and I randomly got in the mood to figure out which "Unit Loss"-theme I liked most.. So I first went to youtube to listen to Praise the Fallen {Radiant Dawn}, and then In Sorrow's Shroud {Sacred Stones} but just when I was about to try and listen which one I liked most, I took notice of A Painful Farewell {Shadow Dragon} in the suggestion list. I went to listen that one, but instead of just hearing a good game soundtrack, I suddenly got all these memories of Shadow Dragon flashing by. D: From how I always remained on the screen without pressing A for ages when a unit died because I couldn't bear it to lose any characters, to how I never managed to recruit Wendell in my first playthrough, to how Barst unexpectedly saved the whole of my team and became my hero unit, to how I never knew how the Weapon Triangle and Battle Menu worked, to how HARD it was for me to put a decoy and how Frey always ended up to die there.. ;A; All in one track.
So, I went to listen more, like a few of the map themes, battle themes, even some character themes.. ;_; And I FEEL SO SAD NOW. I miss the time I played Shadow Dragon for the first once. ;u; I really miss it. I miss my first Fire Emblem experiences EVER, my hopeless tries on making Marth survive without knowing anything about tactics yet, my units.. Especially my precious unitsss ;~;

Sooo... I could go and play Shadow Dragon all over again, but that won't be the same. :C And well.. This all the more enlarges my desire to play Heroes of Light and Shadow. The translation team is over 2/3rd of the whole thing now, and I can't wait to get back into the story. <3 The newest game, but with {for me} the oldest characters.. It feels like getting back to a long left past <3

.. Allright ;w; enough nostalgia rants.

Conclusion *cough*; Radiant Dawn's and Sacred Stones' Unit Loss Theme are both awesome. TuT ..And Shadow Dragon's one as well.. *sniff*
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Roy.

Roy.

Aantal berichten : 3996
Registratiedatum : 05-04-12
Leeftijd : 26

Mewwick goes nostalgic. ;u; Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Mewwick goes nostalgic. ;u;   Mewwick goes nostalgic. ;u; Emptyzo mei 13, 2012 6:24 am

Yeah, my memories of Shadow Dragon are so..funny and weird too.
Just, how I got to the game untill the Avocadocrap.

It seriously all began... two and a half year ago. *let's start it long ago*
My brother always watched random videos on FunnyGames.biz or whatever, and these flash movies were hilarious. I especially liked the Zelda: Unknown Origins stuff. But there was also this TOTAL HILARIOUS vid - "If You Were Gay - Marth x Roy"
I liked this vid, it was just totally hilarious. xD
About half a year later I came across this vid again. It was around the time I met you, haha.
And... my interest was terribly into 'that blue haired person!!'. Kay, Marth. I had a sudden obsession with Marth while I only knew his name and that he was declared 'gay'. Fine by me! I wanted to figure out who he was, and then suddenly came across a vid which explained 'New Fire Emblem controlls for DS!" or something. The video.. was... so... damn... weird... cuz I didn't know Fire Emblem. I had never heard of it anyways. Buuuuuut... Marth interest took over! I went to the game download site where I always downloaded my games nowadays that can't anymore thanks to copyright, typed 'Fire Emblem', and OH HELL YEAH, 'Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon (blabla) --- NINTENDO DS." -click, instant download-.
So I started to play Shadow Dragon. It was... a weird game, a puzzling game, a, well whatever-
Anything to protect Marth at the begin, and that CAIN GUY WAS HOOOTTTT... in my opinion. Soo.. I think that my first decoy WAS Abel after all. Hey, how was I supposed to know you'd lose that char forever? And anyways, I wanted to get Gordin e.e ~ .

Two weeks of playing, I think. And then you came on msn "WOAH, I FINALLEH DOWNLOADED SHADOW DRAGON."
"LOL, I STARTED PLAYING THAT LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO 8D"
... trololo o3o

And for some reason, as like, everyone here knows that, EVERYONE DIED LADIELAH ._.
For example, Sheeda had died in her own chapter. This was the point where I started hating pegasus knights. It took a loooong time to stop hating them... and a whooole lot of Falcon Knight Tana and Florina u3u ~
My tactics were awful.
They started with "PROTECT MARTH CUZ HE'S EPIC."
and later on...
"MARTH ATTACK. ALL OTHER UNITS GO DIE IN A HOLE, MARTH IS MAX LVL HERE AND HE'S WAY BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU *Glare*"
I had all the X-Chapters and the "Naturally, I wondered if they aren't the enemies' spy, but they seem honest enough."-sentence always appeared in the screen said by an ugly asshole. ~
In the endgame I got total stuck cuz I didn't want Elice to die ._. Cuz she, Marth and Nagi where the only survivors. And Nagi is the epic biatch you get when Tiki has been dead. Wouldn't be much of a surprise to me if I truly killed her with Marth, as my memory says so xD.

And yoouuu, Merric, got that pissed at me for letting everyone die that I TRIED to do a 'let them all live'-playtrough.
*cough*
I TRIED. And epically failed -_-
And for the endgame of my first playtrough? ... I couldn't finish it. I couldn't manage to beat it, and then my flashcard got blocked.
Avocadoshit.

And yeah, I'm going to replay Shadow Dragon soon, but yes, now that I've become so much better in Fire Emblem, it just won't be the same as that first time. It would be more frustrating because I now want them all to survive,
it will take much longer as I will prepare everyone well,
but what I DO believe of myself, is that I won't do the reclassing much. I just don't like reclassing. I learnt to love units as for which class they are, thanks to the GBA series, and now also for Radiant Dawn, and I just will hold on to that.

~ End of my nostalgic Shadow Dragon rant. <3
...now for the choice of unit loss themes, eh..
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

Mewwick goes nostalgic. ;u;
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Fire emblem games :: Fire emblem Shadow dragon-
Ga naar: