fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Sayin' Hi.

Ga naar beneden 
+2
Lilina
Roy.
6 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Roy.

Roy.

Aantal berichten : 3996
Registratiedatum : 05-04-12
Leeftijd : 26

Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 12:56 pm

*holds the rapier in a perfect pose to fight and defend at the same time, which he found out during the last sparring match with Eliwood, and runs straight into the village, no matter what*
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Lilina

Lilina

Aantal berichten : 1134
Registratiedatum : 21-04-12

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 12:58 pm

* I manage to get the bandit down and see Roy running straight into the village* Roy! *I run into the village only to see most houses burned and a lot of bandits*
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:01 pm

*Shouts when he reaches the middle of the village* Stop this at once, I'm going to take you all down! *still holds the rapier in the same posing, ready to attack*
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:02 pm

OOC: Moet ik dan gelijketijd dan maar even die leider gaan spelen ofzoerigheid? x3

*I come running into the centre of the village* We are locked in, the bandits blocked of all exits!
Eliwood

Eliwood

Aantal berichten : 3660
Registratiedatum : 12-03-12
Leeftijd : 29

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Ugh, why did I let it get this far?
*looks for the villagers who must've fled somewhere*
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:06 pm

They...did..?! *Notices he's been pretty stupid, by running directly towards the center*
Damn.
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:08 pm

*L for leider...YEAH!*

L:Well look at this, it seems we have some unexpected guests boys! The Prince of pherae and his father and even the princess of Ostia! For what did we deserve this suprise?
Eliwood

Eliwood

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:12 pm

*realises it's gotten even worse, and hopes Marcus and the others are on their way*
You can't just attack innocent people and burn their houses down. We came here to help these people.
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:15 pm

L:Well well, I didn't know royalty were that stupid, didn't you know messing with other peoples bussines can get you killed? I'm sure you didn't, cause you will die, and I think we have earned more than 5 times the amount we got from this village!
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:18 pm

*doesn't even try to look shocked or surprised*
Didn't you know that burning down people's houses ruin their lives? You, sir, are the most stupid person of all, since YOU are the one who's got no sense of righteousness.
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:20 pm

L:Shut it boy! What do you know of life? Why should we care for their lives if we can better ours?
And by the way, after this mission there is no need for plundering anymore, after this mission we will all be rich!
Eliwood

Eliwood

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:23 pm

Royalty or not, we are people who want to help those who are in danger. They have done nothing wrong, and they can count on us for help. Some people don't trust royalty, but we are there to help.
*hopes to pay Marcus and the others enough time to get closer with this conversation*
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:28 pm

L:Well you just came in time, we were going to leave anyway!
But now that you are here and you so needed to kill some of my men I'm going to need a compesation.
We kill you, nobody has need for lord like you anyway, we will take the children, they are both the only throne succesors of some off the biggest nations, ha! They will be worth a lot of ransom money, no wait....Priceless!
And we will do this all before those knights of you arrive, we already got wind that they are on their way, some of my men got killed for that information...oh well.
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:29 pm

I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO HURT ANYONE!
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:31 pm

L:And who are you gonna bring to do that, that good for nothing father of yours and your girlfriend who plays to much with fire? Against an army of us? Your nuts!

Laatst aangepast door Lilina op zo apr 22, 2012 1:32 pm; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Eliwood

Eliwood

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:31 pm

You're never taking my son away from me, nor my friend's daughter. Never!
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:33 pm

L:We shall see, but I think I'm gonna leave you here dead , this will be the city in which YOU DIE!
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:41 pm

No way!
* Wants to protect Eliwood, since the bandit claimed to let both him and Lilina live, so jumps forward, readying to attack*
Eliwood

Eliwood

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:45 pm

Roy! Be careful with what you're doing!
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:45 pm

L:Useless boy....*I quickly draw my blade to counter his*

Lilina: No! I won't allow you to hurt anyone! *I fire a spell at the leader*

L:hhmph...well fine, I'm gonna let you live girl , but that you have to live doesn't mean you can't be hurt..A LOT!
Roy.

Roy.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:49 pm

*shouts in reaction to Lilina* Me neither!
You shall pay for your deeds! *Quickly moves forward to launch a swift thrust right at the leader*
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:50 pm

L: Oh wow....I'm so scared...*I quickly block, only to move his sword out of his hands with one fast movement.*
Merric

Merric

Aantal berichten : 1146
Registratiedatum : 08-03-12
Leeftijd : 28

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:53 pm

... What is even- ?!
Eliwood

Eliwood

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:53 pm

Marcus, anyone, please hurry...!
*takes some quick glances at the other bandits, to make sure they don't attack Roy of Lilina from behind, and the entrance of the village, then jumps between Roy and the bandit leader, with a rapier in defensive position*
Lilina

Lilina

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Emptyzo apr 22, 2012 1:54 pm

L: What?! Who are you?! Urrgh...I have no need for a clown like you in this.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Sayin' Hi.   Sayin' Hi. - Pagina 4 Empty

Sayin' Hi.
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 4 van 40Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Fire emblem games :: Fire emblem Blazing swords-
Ga naar: