fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again.

Ga naar beneden 
+9
Eliwood
MarthLowell
Navarre
matthew.
WrysLovesYou
Tactican
Serra.
Merric
Haar.
13 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuteurBericht
Eliwood

Eliwood

Aantal berichten : 3660
Registratiedatum : 12-03-12
Leeftijd : 29

Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again. - Pagina 7 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again.   Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again. - Pagina 7 Emptydi maa 20, 2012 12:48 pm

Hm, I've never had a lot of trouble with Hector... we're friends after all.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
matthew.

matthew.

Aantal berichten : 253
Registratiedatum : 11-03-12
Leeftijd : 26

Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again. - Pagina 7 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again.   Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again. - Pagina 7 Emptydi maa 20, 2012 12:50 pm

Eliwood schreef:
Hm, I've never had a lot of trouble with Hector... we're friends after all.

Well, that can be logic, but I do have a lot of trouble with Hector, that's the reason I quit.
Eliwood

Eliwood

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again.   Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again. - Pagina 7 Emptydi maa 20, 2012 12:58 pm

That's very sad, but I'm afraid I'm not the one to say what you can and what you can't do, if you're sure you want to quit. I may be a lord, but I don't like forcing people to do things they don't want to do. Good luck, wherever fate will guide you. You're always welcome, at least.
matthew.

matthew.

Aantal berichten : 253
Registratiedatum : 11-03-12

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again.   Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again. - Pagina 7 Emptydi maa 20, 2012 12:59 pm

Eliwood schreef:
That's very sad, but I'm afraid I'm not the one to say what you can and what you can't do, if you're sure you want to quit. I may be a lord, but I don't like forcing people to do things they don't want to do. Good luck, wherever fate will guide you. You're always welcome, at least.

I know, and who knows , maybe I will join sometime again, nobody can tell
Merric

Merric

Aantal berichten : 1146
Registratiedatum : 08-03-12
Leeftijd : 28

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again.   Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again. - Pagina 7 Emptydi maa 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Hector. schreef:

Valor Isle. Called Dread Isle for a reason.
1) The Dragons' Gate is there. As the name MIGHT suggest, THERE LIVE DRAGONS BEHIND THAT THING. No offense to Ninian and Nils, but SOME are just EVIL. Blazes!
2) ..Um yea. People die there. Someone's father, and a spy of Ostia.
3) The Black Fang, some group of total idiots {totally including Jaffar.}
totally have one of their hideouts there.

Ohyeah, and in all the blazes, they say nobody will return alive.
Exception; we did. .. Most of us did.
#1. Oh, i see. We might be able to take care of those if we go well-equipped.. Or avoid seeing them.
#2. They die .. Out of nowhere? That sounds.. Awkward. But dangerous, in a way.
#3. We might try avoiding them as well.. We won't need to get far on the island just to drop an old man.

For that matter, i think the best thing to do is to get to the island, drop the old creep right there, and turn around to leave again. If we don't set foot on the whole thing, chances are slim something bad will happen.
Eliwood

Eliwood

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again.   Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again. - Pagina 7 Emptydi maa 20, 2012 1:11 pm

matthew. schreef:
Eliwood schreef:

I know, and who knows , maybe I will join sometime again, nobody can tell
I hope so
Hector.

Hector.

Aantal berichten : 327
Registratiedatum : 13-03-12

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again.   Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again. - Pagina 7 Emptydi maa 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Merric schreef:

(..)
(..)

*decides to ignore Matthew*

Well, they don't die out of nowhere. Both murdered by the Black Fang.
... I don't know about Leila's actual dead.. but I know Lord Elbert's dead wás honorable. He gave his all to get us away from Nergal.
Eliwood

Eliwood

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again.   Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again. - Pagina 7 Emptydi maa 20, 2012 2:49 pm

Hector. schreef:
Merric schreef:

(..)
(..)

*decides to ignore Matthew*

Well, they don't die out of nowhere. Both murdered by the Black Fang.
... I don't know about Leila's actual dead.. but I know Lord Elbert's dead wás honorable. He gave his all to get us away from Nergal.
I still wish I would've been able to save him...
Tactican

Tactican

Aantal berichten : 248

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again.   Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again. - Pagina 7 Emptyza maa 31, 2012 2:24 am

Of course you do, Eliwood. That's..natural, caring for your family.
Lugh

Lugh

Aantal berichten : 160
Registratiedatum : 09-03-12
Leeftijd : 25

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again.   Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again. - Pagina 7 Emptyvr apr 13, 2012 8:25 am

It is! Even though that my twin brother seems to hate me, I really care about him.
Merric

Merric

Aantal berichten : 1146
Leeftijd : 28

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again.   Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again. - Pagina 7 Emptyvr apr 13, 2012 12:53 pm

Lugh schreef:
It is! Even though that my twin brother seems to hate me, I really care about him.
.. He will never hate you, Lugh. I just know he won't.
Serra.

Serra.

Aantal berichten : 680
Registratiedatum : 09-03-12
Leeftijd : 27

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again.   Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again. - Pagina 7 Emptyvr apr 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Maybe he's jealous or something ._.
Eliwood

Eliwood

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again.   Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again. - Pagina 7 Emptyza apr 14, 2012 12:24 am

Especially if you keep showing him you care about him, I'm almost sure there'll be a time he shows you he cares about you, too, even if it was hidden before.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again.   Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again. - Pagina 7 Empty

Really. Why do i have to be woken up like this everytime again.
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 7 van 7Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Over de site :: Problemen-
Ga naar: