fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

.... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.

Ga naar beneden 
+2
Sothe.
Kaas
6 plaatsers
Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Volgende
AuteurBericht
Sothe.

Sothe.

Aantal berichten : 521
Registratiedatum : 19-05-15

....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 3:54 pm

.. And they haven't returned? Maybe something has happened. We should check up on them, now.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Tormod

Tormod

Aantal berichten : 460
Leeftijd : 27

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 4:02 pm

Wow, easy there. I'm sure they're fine! Even if you weren't around to guard Micaiah, she and the apostle have loads of people looking after them!
That aside, there may be a reason they haven't returned. I don't think we should go around sticking our noses into other peoples' business.
Sothe.

Sothe.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 4:08 pm

If there's anyone who's going to guard Micaiah, it'll be me. I'm going to look for her.
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 4:11 pm

.. You didn't even listen, did you?
Sothe.

Sothe.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 4:14 pm

Is there any reason to? Micaiah might be in trouble. That's the priority here. Which way did they go?!
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 4:19 pm

C'mon, don't start acting like that again! Micaiah's clever enough to take care of herself, you know? They probably don't want others overhearing whatever they're discussing, which is why they left the camp in the first place!
Sothe.

Sothe.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 4:23 pm

There are much safer places to discuss things than outside of the camp. Anything could have happened in these few hours. So where. did. they. go?!
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 4:25 pm

..You know what? If you want to know so badly, go figure it out yourself! I've had enough of doing all the work for you!
Sothe.

Sothe.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 4:32 pm

[ .. is thrown off for a moment. Blink blink. ]
.. uh?
Well, fine. Though it would be helpful if you'd tell me in which direction they went.
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 4:36 pm

Is this a joke?! I just told you I'm DONE! You keep thinking up these stupid plans, I keep disagreeing with them, and yet you keep ignoring what I think and order me to help you with them anyway!
You want to know the direction she went? Let me repeat my answer for you: go figure it out yourself!
Sothe.

Sothe.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 4:40 pm

.. Fine.
Sorry 'bout that, then.
[ Starts to make his way towards the camp, but turns around half while walking for a bit: ]
I'll find them. See you after that.
[ Speeds up and thinks of places where Micaiah and Sanaki could've gone off to. ]
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 4:50 pm

*mumbles to himself, annoyed*
"See you after that", huh? What for? So I can give you my always guaranteed help again?!
.. Unbelievable. He's lucky I consider him a friend.
Sothe.

Sothe.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 4:55 pm

[ Aaand he's gone for a good while, too. Having nearly threathened nicely asked people for the directions Micaiah and the Apostle had gone to etc, he makes his way through the surrounding area, looking for them. ]
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 5:05 pm

*has meanwhile gone back to his own tent to calm down a bit, and read through some newly bought tomes again, not answering Muarim's questions about why he seems so grouchy*
Sothe.

Sothe.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 5:16 pm

[ -- and as it turns out, neither the Apostle or dear Micaiah is to be found anywhere. No trace of the Holy Guard etcetera, either. ]
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 5:24 pm

*is convinced that Sothe must've found them by now, or that they would have returned themselves, and generally doesn't worry about it in the slightest*
*simply continues reading tomes instead, completely focused on learning until his concentration is broken by the sound of rain beginning to trickle down on the tent above him*
Sothe.

Sothe.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 5:33 pm

[ He feels the rain coming down, though not hard - the trees in the forest he wanders in catch a lot of the rain. Looking up and judging from the clouds, he realizes one hell of a storm is coming soon. Either he finds Micaiah really fast, or he has to hurry back to camp to make it in time before hell breaks loose. Of course, he knows his priorities and further wanders the forest. ]

Micaiah! Are you around?! MICAIAH!
Where is that stupid bird of hers when you need it...
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 5:49 pm

*puts his tome away and makes his way to the exit of the tent, peeking outside to see the dark and heavy clouds looming over them*
*grumbles and crawls back into the tent, knowing he won't be able to do anything outside for the coming hours*
Muarim

Muarim

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 22-06-15
Leeftijd : 54

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 6:03 pm

.. Little one. Can I ask once again what it is that weighs on your mind?
Sothe.

Sothe.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 6:05 pm

[ Keeps hysterically searching investigating the area.. but still no result. ]
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 6:12 pm

*casts a brief look at Muarim, then stares back at the tent exit* ..Just some small things with a friend. It's nothing, really.
Muarim

Muarim

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 6:18 pm

It's the young Sothe, is it not? He has returned from his disappearance, I will assume. Though I have not seen him around this day. If you're willing to tell me more, little one, then I'm here to lend an ear to your words. If not, then I apologize for asking.
Tormod

Tormod

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptyma jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Well, that's not.. it's just.. *pauses for a moment and sighs*
.. let's just say he's been in a bit of trouble lately.
I've been trying to help him, but he's only been demanding more things from me. And what I had to say wasn't important at all! I bet he didn't catch ONE word of it.

I'm.. I'm sorry, Muarim. I know I probably shouldn't be grumpy about it. It just really got on my nerves by now..
Sothe.

Sothe.

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptydi jun 23, 2015 1:07 am

[ Realizes the weather is quickly getting worse. ]

Micaiah! Micaiah!!

[ Runs further and further away from camp, even though the path is getting muddy already. ]
Muarim

Muarim

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Emptydi jun 23, 2015 1:10 am

His troubles are not small if he cares not for listening to you, little one. But that does not excuse him for doing so. Is there anything I can do for you, even just to make you feel better, little one?
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: .... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.    ....  I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.  - Pagina 11 Empty

.... I eh. Believe someone cursed me or something.
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 11 van 19Ga naar pagina : Vorige  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Volgende

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Over de site :: Problemen-
Ga naar: