fire emblem forum
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

het is een forum over het beste spel namelijk: fire emblem

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Thought I'd drop by to say hello.

Ga naar beneden 
+2
Sothe.
Naesala
6 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Naesala

Naesala

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 23-05-15

Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 10:54 am

This place appears smaller than I had hoped for. But at the very least I've noticed some.. familiar faces.
For those who do not know me - the name's Naesala. That's all you need to know for now. I'll be staying here for a while, so let's hope nobody gets on each other's bad side, shall we?~
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Sothe.

Sothe.

Aantal berichten : 521
Registratiedatum : 19-05-15

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 11:03 am

Hmmf.. why you, of all people, Raven King?
Naesala

Naesala

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 11:50 am

Oh? I had hoped for a more.. enthusiastic response. Tell me, am I not welcome here?
Frederick.

Frederick.

Aantal berichten : 178
Leeftijd : 36

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 12:24 pm

As you say, Naesala, as long as we don't get on each other's bad side, all should be well. You are the raven king, I hear? Winged people are not common where I come from.
http://tinyurl.com/amazingpoem
Sothe.

Sothe.

Aantal berichten : 521

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 12:37 pm

You've been in the way more often than the average person. Some of your actions will not easily be forgiven.
Naesala

Naesala

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptyzo mei 24, 2015 4:52 pm

Frederick. schreef:
As you say, Naesala, as long as we don't get on each other's bad side, all should be well. You are the raven king, I hear? Winged people are not common where I come from.

Hmm. Given that you're a beorc, I would have thought so.
I am indeed King of the Ravens, although I had hoped to keep that information on the background for a little longer.. I take it you have heard of the bird tribes before?

Sothe. schreef:
You've been in the way more often than the average person. Some of your actions will not easily be forgiven.

Ah, ofcourse. A just reward, as some would say.
..I would, however, like to remind you that I had my reasons to act the way I did.
Frederick.

Frederick.

Aantal berichten : 178
Leeftijd : 36

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptyma mei 25, 2015 1:04 am

I have heard of the bird tribes, indeed, but only that. I had never seen one of its members until now.
http://tinyurl.com/amazingpoem
Morgan~

Morgan~

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 22-05-15
Leeftijd : 23

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptyma mei 25, 2015 2:30 am

Woaah.. those wings are amazing! I mean, hello mister!
Naesala

Naesala

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptydi mei 26, 2015 12:10 am

Frederick. schreef:
I have heard of the bird tribes, indeed, but only that. I had never seen one of its members until now.

I see. *smirks* Well, glad to be your first impression of what we look like, then.

Morgan~ schreef:
Woaah.. those wings are amazing! I mean, hello mister!

Heh.. I can't say I wouldn't agree with you, young lady. *extends wings just a little to emphasize his words* I can hardly imagine a life without them.
Morgan~

Morgan~

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptydi mei 26, 2015 1:45 pm

And you can really fly with those? That's amazing.
Please tell me all about it! What is flying like? Advantages of flying? Like, strategic advantages.
Such as scouting and all! But then I guess there's the disadvantage of archers. Do they count for you too?
[ RAMBLES ON AND ON AND ON - ]
Naesala

Naesala

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptydi mei 26, 2015 2:18 pm

*enjoys the curiosity at first, but then gradually becomes unamused as the rambling continues*
.. Say, you are allowed to ask questions, but please -- keep it one at a time.
Morgan~

Morgan~

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptydi mei 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Oh! Let me apologize for that, then!
[ Somewhat worried look, but smiles again a second after realizing that she may still just question him ]
Okay, first up: What's flying like? I know about people who fly on the back of pegasi and wyverns, but being able to fly on your own must be amazing, right?
Naesala

Naesala

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptywo mei 27, 2015 4:57 am

Well, it does allow for a lot more freedom, yes. Flying is a fast way to travel wherever you please at any given time -- with certain restrictions, ofcourse. It's.. useful, to say the least.
Morgan~

Morgan~

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptywo mei 27, 2015 5:15 am

Certain restrictions? As in weather conditions or places you simply shouldn't go to?
Naesala

Naesala

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptywo mei 27, 2015 5:30 am

To name a few, indeed. Grey skies should always be avoided, and even when the sky is welcoming, there are certain areas we'd rather not be spotted. Not everybody is on good terms with us, to say so.
Morgan~

Morgan~

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptywo mei 27, 2015 6:47 am

Oh, I know about that. The fate of the Taguel.. oh, if only we all just could get along! You don't seem so bad, and I could bet other birdpeople aren't either!
Naesala

Naesala

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptywo mei 27, 2015 1:55 pm

If only things were that simple.. Unfortunately "bad" is a relative concept that not everyone agrees on. And sometimes, bad blood between countries is inevitable.
Morgan~

Morgan~

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptywo mei 27, 2015 2:43 pm

Oh, yeah. I learnt all about that recently with all the warfare. Well, maybe I knew before but without any memories, I can't really tell. But you know, one day everyone will just happily coexist! At least, that is what I want to happen!
Naesala

Naesala

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptydo mei 28, 2015 1:46 pm

Heh. There's still a long road ahead of us before we're able to live in a world without conflict. But perhaps, in the end, that day may exist.
.. For that, I will hope along with you.
Morgan~

Morgan~

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptydo jul 09, 2015 11:04 am

If we just hope and spread those ideals and make everyone listen to it and.. and show everyone you winged people and bunny people and all the other ones aren't so bad... then it will happen! I'm sure of it!
Tibarn

Tibarn

Aantal berichten : 73
Registratiedatum : 08-07-15
Leeftijd : 73

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptydo jul 09, 2015 12:39 pm

We can't live in a world without conflict BECAUSE OF THAT GUY ! Hmpf...
But I'm fine with beorcs now. Most of them, at least.
~Reyson

~Reyson

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 07-06-15
Leeftijd : 105

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Emptydo jul 09, 2015 1:10 pm

There is enough human scum out there. But the Beorc that proved us wrong of our vision on them are.. good. I do like those.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Thought I'd drop by to say hello.   Thought I'd drop by to say hello. Empty

Thought I'd drop by to say hello.
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
fire emblem forum :: Cafe :: Algemene topics-
Ga naar: